For Sale LAND CRUISER 2 TON Bottle Jacks ( a few for sale ) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

swamp-thing

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
  2. 45 Series
  3. 55 Series
Selling some landcruiser vintage 2 Ton bottle jacks.
They all work and are in good shape.
Reason for selling: I’ve accumulated a few extras that were not exactly the year/month I needed for various projects so time for rehoming.

Selling @ $150 shipped each to lower 48.

And the minty clean one $185 shipped.

I also have one .7 ton jack which is awesome as well, just not the 2 ton version ( one in the very back ) - $110 shipped on that one.
IMG_7410.jpeg

Last edited:
I can get date codes for anyone looking for a particular one — in my experience its VERY tough to find the right month and year —hence the jack surplus — I’ve settled for “close enough” many times haha.

Any of these right for a '77?

Feb 1977

I can get date codes for anyone looking for a particular one — in my experience its VERY tough to find the right month and year —hence the jack surplus — I’ve settled for “close enough” many times haha.
Just curious if you're suggesting that the jack date should match the month and year of the Land Cruiser build date? Not sure I would think that. Maybe I'm reading too much into your post.

yea i suppose :meh: my thought is same year, before or near your build date would be a nice jack to have.
Yes I would agree. It sounded like you were thinking exact month and year. Guessing it varied quite a bit over the years. Good luck. I've been searching for a jack for my '83 Troopy for quite a while. It's apparently a pretty elusive one.

Bumping this up -- I have a couple jacks left if anyone is looking to treat their cruiser to some yellowy 2 ton goodness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom