Keystone Cruisers annual Meeting Shady Maple (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I've been working on a chirp file for the ham radios that will let us talk to the club radios. I've made some progress. Anyone that brings their Baofeng radio I have a cable for us and can try and upload the chirp file after breakfast. Let's hope I finish it in time.

Was checking location of the meeting and look at that!!!!
U PA guys are just too funny
1ADDACDC-BB7E-41EF-9F13-21C4014B495C.jpeg

Lancaster region does have some interesting town names.

I plan on attending, assuming the weather forecast does turn for the worse.

Looks like we might be able to turn this into a snow wheeling event as well!
Disregard below:
Little late in the day but if the weather is going to affect turnout numbers, I would consider postponing till Feb 2nd or 23rd.
What say y'all?

:worms:

Last edited:
Little late in the day but if the weather is going to affect turnout numbers, I would consider postponing till Feb 2nd or 23rd.
What say y'all?

B68E5CAC-8A36-45E9-8D3E-F106E2A3823D.png
I plan on making it. We are supposed to get 10-12” locally but it isn’t supposed to start rolling in until noon. If it were to shift then I might reconsider.

What say y'all?

I say stick with the date, it's a little late to change it.

Worst case scenario, it gets snowed out, and we put together another meeting/breakfast in a few months.

If only I had a safe, reliable, capable four-wheel-drive vehicle to drive, I would be able to make it safely to the meeting!

I think we all have confidence in ourselves and our rides, its the other idiot out there that concern me!

Bring in the snow! Coming from Delaware, the most we get a season is like 3-4".

I think we all have confidence in ourselves and our rides, its the other idiot out there that concern me!

Besides Toyota 4x4s are awesome, one of the reasons I drive the 4runner in the snow over my car no matter what it snows.

Most recent forecasts I've seen (coming from the south) have downgraded the carnage to Saturday afternoon. If that's the case I may risk it. Looks like about an inch of snow Thursday into Friday, then a break until Saturday afternoon. If that's true then the only thing I have to worry about is my 40 evaporating in the road salt on the way.

Should I bring name tags? Might be helpful to be able to put (forum and real) names to faces.

I keep looking for this guy, but haven't seen him yet... Then again, maybe that's a good thing! :confused:

93680.jpg

Just to confirm meeting location!

Shady.png

Last edited:
still a strong maybe.
review went ok, but need to a get a few guys started on something in the shop....not getting a warm fuzzy feeling that they will pick up what i'm throwing down super quick.
if i can ninja ball the shop by 7am, i'll be there.

I keep looking for this guy, but haven't seen him yet... Then again, maybe that's a good thing! :confused:

93680.jpg

Damn, will ya look at that handsome devil!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom