Is anybody still interested in a center console? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stress testing the @Delta VS fuse block mount, I dare ya to mount more on it than this :grinpimp:

Snug as a bug in a rug:beer:

473B967C-0845-4F0C-B0D9-9084C1AE3E03.jpeg

This is the standard centre console in a base model RHD 80 with factory-part-time 4wd and manual gearbox.

Compare against this to get an idea of what any replacement console needs to deal with.

Any update on the ETA for the RHD shifter console?
auto or manual? auto is at powdercoat at the moment. manual needs the shift boot updated and then will be ready to go.

120a relay that provides power from the constant side of the bus to the ignition side of the bus.

Can you tell me or share a link. To that relay please.

How the attachment of either sPOD or SwitchPro works on the faceplates. Seen here is the sPOD style, if you have SwitchPro, you pop the piece out of the center and file to two nubs down, then the SwitchPro head unit fits nicely inside the hole.

IMG_0670.jpg

How the attachment of either sPOD or SwitchPro works on the faceplates. Seen here is the sPOD style, if you have SwitchPro, you pop the piece out of the center and file to two nubs down, then the SwitchPro head unit fits nicely inside the hole.

View attachment 2231125
auto or manual? auto is at powdercoat at the moment. manual needs the shift boot updated and then will be ready to go.
is the auto out of powder coat?

Got a sweet sample pack from @Outsane today. Cupholder, phone holder, combo of those, fire stick holders (or whatever that chemical fire extinguisher stick is called), all designed to fit the shifter console!

And some other nifty items. DEFINITELY going to be putting the cat5 port to use with remote mounted radio faceplate.

IMG_0767.jpg
IMG_0768.jpg

Here's a few pics of my Delta VS setup.

Has anyone found a liner that will fit in the base? Or quality material that I can cut to size?

C529B439-5E9C-404E-9A9A-90BF5007CD97.jpeg

Installed the centre and shifter console today, love it. I’ve got the USB cables from the Apple CarPlay and ARB Linx which would work perfectly with the switch slots, anyone know of a pass through contura style USB? Pretty much just a data USB bulkhead fitting.

View attachment 2267157
Installed the centre and shifter console today, love it. I’ve got the USB cables from the Apple CarPlay and ARB Linx which would work perfectly with the switch slots, anyone know of a pass through contura style USB? Pretty much just a data USB bulkhead fitting.
Amazon sells a all in one USB pass through and aux pass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom