Is anybody still interested in a center console? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will be ordering a shifter console in January. I guess it works with the OEM center console fridge? I want for my Absolute Wits End Turbo kit. What gauges are people installing? Brand? Type? Best vendor or place to order them? I would like an AFR, coolant Temperature, ATF temperature and the least important but fun Boost gauge.

This is the post for gauges 80 Series Aftermarket Gauge Choices & Mounting Options

I think these might be good questions for the turbo thread where folks are more focused on that kit and it's needs.

happy to help with any questions related to the consoles though. if you end up wanting a custom faceplate, happy to make custom ones for an extra fee.

We recently got another batch in, this time with grey and tan.

IMG_0041.jpg

Here is the tan one installed in a 94, the door card in the background is from a 96, so the slightly lighter brown color. We have adjusted the lid covers to have thinner padding and little bars that keep everything looking a little tighter. (please disregard the switch hanging out of the shifter console, haven't had a chance to swap that out for something that fits the new holes there)

_MG_6371.jpg

Here is a grey one installed in a 95:

_MG_6373.jpg

Which color goes better with a 40th Anniversary interior?
Black goes with everything, right?

Edit: but the reality is, don't have access to one to check.

In the tan really a tan or more of a nutmeg? I can't tell from the pics

RHD manual test parts are finally showing up. Since RHD shift boots are NLA, we are having to make our own. We are shooting for stock replacement and will be selling the boots stand-alone because of that.

20191213_100755.jpg

20191213_100829.jpg

20191213_100842.jpg

20191213_100856.jpg

What size of holes in the faceplate options for the Gauges. I see smaller Gauges are either 2-1/8” or 2-5/8?

Any updates on RHD auto availability?
Not yet, after the holidays will have some info.

Are the RHD shifter/gauge panels compatible with the oem fridge console? Or... When are you making a RHD fridge console?

(Not holding my breath on either, but I might as well ask!)
Our shifter console mounts the same way as the OEM one, so it should replace any OEM shifter console just fine. Have zero access to those things (unless you want to send one over?) so we can’t specifically design for it.

Not yet, after the holidays will have some info.

Our shifter console mounts the same way as the OEM one, so it should replace any OEM shifter console just fine. Have zero access to those things (unless you want to send one over?) so we can’t specifically design for it.
I sent you my shifter console, now you need my fridge as well?!
I do have one I could send you if needed tho.

I sent you my shifter console, now you need my fridge as well?!
I do have one I could send you if needed tho.
Haha, if your shifter console fits a fridge center console, MOST LIKELY, ours will fit without issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom