Hydro assist parts from Solvefunction (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Outsane

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
solvefunction.com
I needed a larger resevoir to go with the hydto assist kit, also nice to have one that leaks less then oem with a new cap.

20240113_125125.jpg
20240111_070817.jpg

Psc mounts coming soon.

Working on a full kit for hydro assist.

These are the brackets
20231220_150652.jpg

I used a 1in ram like @dirtlifestylenate did and love it. Smaller ram means less lag in the system with a smaller ram.

I can now crawl with the front locker on and turn. It also behaves well on the street.

I also tap and rebuild steering boxes with 105 shafts.
For those who want to do their own.
I have a template to mark tapping locations.
Screenshot_20231121_055121_Gallery.jpg

This comes with a plug to keep the shavings out of the needle bearings. I had to print something.

@Delta VS going to make the hoses, they have all the machines needed for custom lengths.

The kit/parts is made to make the whole process easier.

What reservoir are you running?

Not sure if Appleton still sells them.

Nice work Outsane.....

Chase bays with hose fittings
just confirming, is this the one? I clicked on OEM push in fittings, not AN fittings.

Does anyone the capacity (in oz) on the OEM vs Chase Bay resi?

Last edited:
I needed a larger resevoir to go with the hydto assist kit, also nice to have one that leaks less then oem with a new cap.

View attachment 3534356View attachment 3534357
Psc mounts coming soon.

These are the brackets
View attachment 3534363

I used a 1in ram like @dirtlifestylenate did and love it. Smaller ram means less lag in the system with a smaller ram.

I can now crawl with the front locker on and turn. It also behaves well on the street.

View attachment 3534366

This comes with a plug to keep the shavings out of the needle bearings. I had to print something.

@Delta VS going to make the hoses, they have all the machines needed for custom lengths.

Very nice! I’d like to add Hydro assist… Where is this kit you speak of?

Nice work as always....I've had some growl & howl when crawling, installing the Witt's End style kit for the cooler really helped, but definitely interested in a functional ram system too that would help with the stiff crawl steering. I have the 105 sector rebuild kit and the delta vs reinforcement plates on the shelf for when I do the box. May need to at least drill and plug the box for now in anticipation of upgrades... ;)

IIRC, did you have a pic a while back of how the ram is mounted on yours? If so, can you re-post? Also assuming that this works fine with the @Delta VS steering rod upgrades since I think I saw those on your rig too, correct?

Piecing it together at solvefunction.com

View attachment 3534356View attachment 3534357
Psc mounts coming soon.

These are the brackets
View attachment 3534363

View attachment 3534366

will you have the brackets for sale on the website? I looked but didn't see them on there, but the wording in this post sounds like it's still a developing story. I have a 61 but I assume that the brackets should work on my axle housing as well.

Brackets on the site

will you have the brackets for sale on the website? I looked but didn't see them on there, but the wording in this post sounds like it's still a developing story. I have a 61 but I assume that the brackets should work on my axle housing as well.
Tie rod is in the front on a 61.
Probably need to modify to make it work as everything is different. And a shorter ram.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom