Hubcap clips and rims :repost: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
:repost:
clips; hubcap, 100% oem clone. Made of 95 high carbon spring steel, annealed and cad plated. US orders, soon available from @Racer65.
$12ea including M6 round head solid steel rivet (Din660) so you can replace your broken clips or add new clips to your split rim.

Rims / hubcap ready
16x7" - 3.5"BS, riveted clips, usd $315ea
16x8" - 4"BS, riveted clips, usd $350ea

Solid steel rims, made of machined split rim cores professionally welded on lathe and 16R outer rims (Australian made steel outers for mining industry heavy duty use) The ROLEX of rims suit all series with six stud 40' 50' 60' 70' 80'
Sandblasted, epoxy primed powdercoated and tupac finished with the closest match to T1447 Gray. I can also make them in black or T012 Cygnus white.
The clips are riveted at last, after the paint on the rims has cured. This is very important keeping the clips unpainted. The painted clips get scratched from the hubcap being moved, and then they will rust and stuck and break. Our cad plated clips will better resist scratches than painted ones therefore better protected from rust.

I know these are not cheap but, it is all handmade, old school stuff. These steel is thick like an armour, much heavier than today's steelies the 5rims weigh about 50kg.

This thread is the reposted thread from 40's tech. I got shut down in there for posting the wrong spot.
Whoever got envy of my thread and dubbed in - I'm not upset my friend.
I'm only here to help fellow cruiser heads against big companies who only see profit and dont provide service.
So again, whoever shot me down in 40's tech please note I'm not worried
:cheers:

IMG_4340.JPG

1503184151035.jpeg

1503184982133.jpeg

1503185364067.jpeg

Last edited:
So $72 for a set of 6 hubcap clips? im not sure how much of a market there will be at that price since you can buy a whole new 15" wheel for $90 and end up a whole new extra wheel for only $18 after you pull the clips off.

Oh, and nobody shot you down. I'm sure somebody just pointed out the fact that there's a classifieds section and a tech section for a reason.

Hey! I am looking for OEM style wheels and hub caps that will allow me to fit 35x12.50 R15 tires on my FJ40. Are the wheels something you can do? I am thinking 15x8 and would like -44 offset unless you think I can get away with a shallower offset. Thanks!

clips; hubcap, 100% oem clone. Made of 95 high carbon spring steel, annealed and cad plated. US orders, soon available from @Racer65.
$12ea including M6 round head solid steel rivet (Din660) so you can replace your broken clips or add new clips to your split rim.

Rims / hubcap ready

Solid steel rims, made of machined split rim cores professionally welded on lathe and 16R outer rims (Australian made steel outers for mining industry heavy duty use) The ROLEX of rims suit all series with six stud 40' 50' 60' 70' 80'
Sandblasted, epoxy primed powdercoated and tupac finished with the closest match to T1447 Gray. I can also make them in black or T012 Cygnus white.
The clips are riveted at last, after the paint on the rims has cured. This is very important keeping the clips unpainted. The painted clips get scratched from the hubcap being moved, and then they will rust and stuck and break. Our cad plated clips will better resist scratches than painted ones therefore better protected from rust.

I know these are not cheap but, it is all handmade, old school stuff. These steel is thick like an armour, much heavier than today's steelies the 5rims weigh about 50kg.

This thread is the reposted thread from 40's tech. I got shut down in there for posting the wrong spot.
I'm only here to help fellow cruiser heads against big companies who only see profit and dont provide service.

View attachment 1523432

View attachment 1523433

View attachment 1523434

View attachment 1523435

Rims / hubcap ready

View attachment 1523432

View attachment 1523433

View attachment 1523434

View attachment 1523435
Are you still selling these rims mate? Where abouts in Australia are you located?

I tried to chase this up earlier this year i spoke to Racer65 and it looks like koxfarm has moved to europe and they are no longer available in Australia.

I tried to chase this up earlier this year i spoke to Racer65 and it looks like koxfarm has moved to europe and they are no longer available in Australia.
Thats right, we had a very successful hubclip/rims run. I will announce once its made again. For the inpatient :bounce2: and the tech savvy the recipe is provided previously.
Now lets Have a :beer: mate,

Rims / hubcap ready

View attachment 1523432

View attachment 1523433

View attachment 1523434

View attachment 1523435

Hey mate! Are you able to flick me a message as i am interested in some clips and wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom