Searching for lost history (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone. My name is Douglas and I have a 1979 FJ40, below is a picture of it. I purchased my 40 from a guy in Texas who, I believe was flipping it. He stated he bought it from North Carolina. That was all the history I had on my 40.

Well fast forward a couple of years to yesterday. While digging around in some old threads posted back in 2003-2005 and by accident I ran across a 40 that looks just like mine. These post were written by @sherwood in Charlotte, NC. I believe @sherwood was the PO of my 40, well two owners ago. I looked at @sherwood"s profile page and got his name, John, and that he was a member of your club Upstate Cruisers. Which is why Im posting on your forum.

I have been reading @sherwood's post and his descriptions accurately describe some of the upgrades on my 40. Which all are TOP NOTCH!! Warn 8274 with synthetic rope, HFS bumper, halogen headlights, p/s cooler, ARB Lockers front and rear. I got so excited to see all this information. I stopped researching his post and started my quest to get in touch with him to discuss my 40 over the phone(if possible).

So here I am needing your help. If anyone has any information about this 40 I would be much obliged If you wanted to share it with me. If anyone knows Mr. Sherwood and could pass along my information to him, that would be much appreciated too.

I did not start a conversation with John because his last activity was back in 2005.

You can PM me or email me.

Thank you
Douglas
droberts2614@gmail.com
20150309_161022.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom