Hard Top Repair I Had Not Considered. . . (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know the moderator will probably smack my fingers with the ruler but I couldnt help myself.

At least they left the hood alone o_O.

1964 Toyota Land cruiser FJ40 antique

00Z0Z_4fAuagySh0u_600x450.jpg

Wheeewww!

Good Gawd!

It's a 1964 Toyota Land Cruiser fj40 original motor transmission axles firewall Hood Grille assembly all original body has been rebuilt frame has been rebuilt runs drives and stops it is not an original Land Cruiser per se has original dashboard intact gauges work wipers work all lights work does have a clean title it is a cute little vehicle and is fun to drive needs to be sanded and painted and little bit of body work left to do on it but it is fairly complete its pretty rare and the fact it's drivable is even cooler still needs some work

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Maybe going for a postal Jeep look?

00w0w_lHU2IDMrelB_600x450.jpg

Just when I thought I had seen about everything, up pops this. Poor 40, fell into the hands of a retired rural mail carrier.

Hacked up to say the least..........................dont tell me let me guess, the guy is asking like $10K right???? Lolo_O

Replied. Offered $500 and told him he could keep the jeep top.

What a US Postal FJ40 would look like.

@Disasterman right on bro!!!! Some really sad stuff out there that people want insane money for:doh:

I have seen one made mostly out of wood....

its still out here in my neck of the woods....but afraid to go track it down again

Ad now says $2,500. Still too much for mess this thing is in. Over lap on the bottom of the side doors is strange. Back corners are clearly shaved off. May guess if the frame is rotted its worth nothing. Hood might be original but chrome spear is gone. The pads and hooks for the windshield were not there on hard tops in 64.

The steering wheel may be the most valuable part remaining on this rig, I say that only because it appears to have one, even when it isn't clearly visible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom