Wanted H55, Boise, Por favor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DoubleNickels

SILVER Star
Threads
Hoping the neutral, objective, benevolent forces of the MUD universe will smile upon me, seeing the dozens and dozens of quality cruiser parts I’ve given away or sold for pennies on the dollar in order to propagate and strengthen this cult, er, community...

Hoping someone out there is like “hell yeah, right on Calvin, cool to see you moving on the 5-speed conversion to the 62”.

Hoping someone has an H55 tranny sitting on a shelf or out in a yard, ready to sell it for a few bucks less than the $3000 price tag I’m seeing on CCOT, SOR, etc.

Hoping you’ll PM me if that’s the case.

Hoping the neutral, objective, benevolent forces of the MUD universe will smile upon me, seeing the dozens and dozens of quality cruiser parts I’ve given away or sold for pennies on the dollar in order to propagate and strengthen this cult, er, community...

Hoping someone out there is like “hell yeah, right on Calvin, cool to see you moving on the 5-speed conversion to the 62”.

Hoping someone has an H55 tranny sitting on a shelf or out in a yard, ready to sell it for a few bucks less than the $3000 price tag I’m seeing on CCOT, SOR, etc.

Hoping you’ll PM me if that’s the case.
"Beno" for a new one

Ask Georg at Valley Hybrids. I'll be there Monday and could pick it up and bring it back next week. That would at least save you shipping.

"Beno" for a new one

What are these going for new? Older posts claim about $2k, still true or has demand driven up the price?

What are these going for new? Older posts claim about $2k, still true or has demand driven up the price?
Not sure of the price today. beno quoted me a new one a year or so ago. I have decided the rebuild the 40 series H55F I have instead. I have heard rumors here and elsewhere that the H55F will not be allowed to be imported into the US market soon.

Not sure of the price today. beno quoted me a new one a year or so ago. I have decided the rebuild the 40 series H55F I have instead. I have heard rumors here and elsewhere that the H55F will not be allowed to be imported into the US market soon.

Currently 18 in the country. With 3 in transit from Japan.

Thanks Onur. It appears I'm not able to PM you (perhaps a Moderator thing?) to inquire about price. Can you provide a ballpark, or PM me instead?

Currently chasing an iron in the fire, to mix metaphors. I.e. I just might have one located. Thanks everyone, I'll report back regardless.

Calvin

If that one falls through, we (Cruiser Outfitters) have a handful in stock and ready to ship. We can pair them with brand new T-cases too!

Got one, thanks guys!!

Another MUDDER helped me locate something on the east coast. A gent was selling a 3B Engine + 5-Speed + Transfer Case. The MUDDER and I ended up going in on a group buy - he got the engine, I got the tranny and transfer case. The MUD gods have indeed smiled upon me. Hell of a deal.

Aw yeah. :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

PS, @cruiseroutfit I'll likely hit you up soon for some new bearings and such. And @ginericLC , thanks again for your offer to help transport things.

Great community, as always.

FYI the 3B input shaft on that H55F will need to be swapped for the H/F variant to bolt to your 3FE. We have those here in stock AND I'd give you credit for the 3B variant if it is in usable shape :D

Ah, yes! Forgot to mention that the MUDDER I partnered with happened to have that input shaft laying around and threw it into the bargain, along with a bearing retainer! Not sure about all these things yet, i.e. I need to start doing some research. So stoked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom