Greg Mushro - Vintage Offroad (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How does one use this tow hook???

1572758806255.png

Too much of a trailer queen for me but I don't think it's ugly.

He even conned Yahoo into publishing a story about his work.

"Professionally-built"

Evidently Yahoo can't con decent writers anymore.

"Frist off"... 😂

Actually, after reading the "article" my eyes started to bleed. What a pile of s***.

I live in Flagstaff and unrelated just got my first cruiser. I found out about these guys today (now marketed as Vintage Cruisers). I went by the shop and all the vehicles seemed... pretty nice. I wasn't looking too close tbh. Owner wasn't there so i can't speak on his behalf, but I talked to some of the employees and they were nice. Shop interior was full, but maybe not as clean and tidy as it could be? Flagstaff is kind of a disappointment when you start having aspirations of nice things, so not a huge break from the norm.

I haven't spent or received any money from this company but I'm glad I did my research before I got too excited. Yikes. Having worked for my fair share of sociopaths and pathological liars I feel for them. Cool shop manager though! I might still use them as a local resource... not going to be sending my vehicle for a frame off anytime soon however.

Yeah, Gregs a great guy. Everyone loves him. Is that you KYLE?

VERY interesting info. Just deleted the bookmark to his site. Thanks SO much! Yikes. Dodged the bullet on that one. That whole fiasco, had I chosen to deal with him, would have taken years off my life!:poop::censor:

While bouncing around the web I saw this ad:

And this thread came to mind. Thought I'd add it to the list of beware.

Literally called after this ad today (1/19/2022) and asked him how long he had had the truck listed. Told me about 5 days.

I was getting kind of excited bc it seemed to be what I have been looking for for awhile. Thanks Mud for saving my ass from a scammer!

Literally called after this ad today (1/19/2022) and asked him how long he had had the truck listed. Told me about 5 days.

I was getting kind of excited bc it seemed to be what I have been looking for for awhile. Thanks Mud for saving my ass from a scammer!

It is just photos I know...but it actually doesn't look that bad. Too bad the seller is shady and states "call for price".

We dont know of him selling an honest landcruiser, so you cant expect him to start now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom