Greg Mushro - Vintage Offroad (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It is just photos I know...but it actually doesn't look that bad. Too bad the seller is shady and states "call for price".

I think the truck itself looks interesting. It’s the fact that the ad has been up since March of 2020 and he told me yesterday it had been up for 5 days which is so bad.

I think the truck itself looks interesting. It’s the fact that the ad has been up since March of 2020 and he told me yesterday it had been up for 5 days which is so bad.

Oh, I didn't know it was posted up for that long.

4WD1977

run away from Mushro.

That truck needs a ton in service and beyond scummy seller for decades. I have toured the shop (on a closed day by an employee) and saw things that would make you *churp* in your mouth. Super bad practices.

RUN.

4WD1977

run away from Mushro.

That truck needs a ton in service and beyond scummy seller for decades. I have toured the shop (on a closed day by an employee) and saw things that would make you *churp* in your mouth. Super bad practices.

RUN.
Interesting, do tell......awaiting details. I have my throw up rag ready :popcorn:

There are a lot of Greg Mushro (http://www.vintageoffroad.com) threads but I'll post this for completeness:

I read them all before I started working with him on a quick-turn, eight-week project. Several friends warned me to reconsider, but I liked Greg and thought the negative feedback was just misaligned expectations. So, I wrote a very good contract that detailed the timeline/workmanship/deliverables, signed and countersigned, then paid upfront so Greg could order parts and get going.

Two years and $30K later I had to get an attorney involved just to get the cruiser back, unfinished. We ripped out and re-did most of it. Some of the issues were astonishing. We fixed everything locally and now have a gem, no thanks to Greg.

Greg looks for people who are not price sensitive, takes in the cash, then does what Greg does. The feedback is real.
Hi,
I found this forum and am writing to you because I need an idea.
Greg Mushro sent me a brand new Chevy Blaser to Germany many years ago against payment in advance. Everything went well. A few years later I sent him money again, about $45,000 for a new Chevy Blazer. There were problems finding a suitable one and I had to transfer another $10,000. I did too. He never sent the truck.
We even met up in Switzerland to go skiing with Mark, his brother and him. he was a friend.
Since the car didn't come, I flew to New York to see Greg Mushro and he was a crack addict and had cuts all over his body. I lived with him and Mark lived there too. Mark was a banker at UBS Bank.
Greg's mother protected Greg for years and I never got my money back.
Meanwhile, Greg's business in flagstaff Arizona vintage offroad is certainly not bad and I'm trying to get some money or a vehicle back.
I'm looking for someone who can give me tips here.
greetings from Munich

i definitely would ask police before abandoning that avenue…..never know. theft is theft, a good lawyer could help you.

Perhaps the Mush-man is fishing here to case the opposition, the lawsuits, and see if any walls have come down.

Caveat emptor, aeternum !

Meanwhile, Greg's business in flagstaff Arizona vintage offroad is certainly not bad
Yeah, he is a great guy. He has been providing a great service to the Landcruiser community for years LOL

Yeah, he is a great guy. He has been providing a great service to the Landcruiser community for years LOL
Thank you...I live in Munich Germany and would need a very good lawyer and I would be grateful for a very good recommendation for a lawyer. It's not easy to operate from here.

For the first few years Greg was gone, protected by his family and his brother Mark (mark was a banker at UBS Bank at the time).

Now that Greg's shop seems to be up and running, it's time to pay back the scam.

Yeah, and if you watch Jaws backwards, it’s a heartwarming drama about a shark donating limbs to amputees!

Last edited:
Hello from Flagstaff- the city has a plan for a massive infrastructure overpass project that goes pretty much right through the vintage cruisers shop- Looking further into it but might be squeezing the shop out of its current place?

Hello from Flagstaff- the city has a plan for a massive infrastructure overpass project that goes pretty much right through the vintage cruisers shop- Looking further into it but might be squeezing the shop out of its current place?
Hopefully they squeeze him out of Flagstaff. Anyone who has a claim against him should put a lien on his property now, that way they will get paid if he is bought out by the city.

Hi,
I found this forum and am writing to you because I need an idea.
Greg Mushro sent me a brand new Chevy Blaser to Germany many years ago against payment in advance. Everything went well. A few years later I sent him money again, about $45,000 for a new Chevy Blazer. There were problems finding a suitable one and I had to transfer another $10,000. I did too. He never sent the truck.
We even met up in Switzerland to go skiing with Mark, his brother and him. he was a friend.
Since the car didn't come, I flew to New York to see Greg Mushro and he was a crack addict and had cuts all over his body. I lived with him and Mark lived there too. Mark was a banker at UBS Bank.
Greg's mother protected Greg for years and I never got my money back.
Meanwhile, Greg's business in flagstaff Arizona vintage offroad is certainly not bad and I'm trying to get some money or a vehicle back.
I'm looking for someone who can give me tips here.
greetings from Munich
He rolled out with $55K USD? and you haven't done anything?

wtf.gif

After hearing the apparent "crackheads" name dragged through the literal Mud (no pun intended) for years around this community, I am very surprised he has not been visited by an "freak accident" of sorts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom