Gazelle T4 tent $188 - Group Buy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've called, but just got voicemail, I'll call back later today.
You might want to try emailing her too. I think she gets pretty busy. If I recall, that was her preferred method of communication. Feel free to reference me and our last group buy.

I am happy to store tents in my garage in Raleigh and help distribute at monthly club meetings if needed.

Just heard back from gazelle. They are sold till February, then they'll talk group buy. I will keep everyone posted.

There are a number of VA/DC/MD guys that are interested in this as well. Talked to many of them at Fall Crawl last weekend. Told them the deal with having to wait until 2022 to reach out again for a possible pallet or two. @landwagon @FJCowboy @apinti ...the other names will come to me before too long.

There are a number of VA/DC/MD guys that are interested in this as well. Talked to many of them at Fall Crawl last weekend. Told them the deal with having to wait until 2022 to reach out again for a possible pallet or two. @landwagon @FJCowboy @apinti ...the other names will come to me before too long.
Hey John...this is Lee. Rode with you the first day... Thanks!

Also in for a group buy as well if it happens

@JohnVee Thanks for the add and definitely up for the group buy. I will probably be good for at least 3 based on some other buddies.

I'm in for one depending on final price & color availability. I can only assume that they will have increased the cost since last year, just like everything else.

Overland bound has the overland edition t4 with the upgraded bag and footprint for $350. I'm sure its increased but even that price is $70 less than the gazelle website

Overland bound has the overland edition t4 with the upgraded bag and footprint for $350. I'm sure its increased but even that price is $70 less than the gazelle website
Looks like Overland Bound is sold out of all Gazelles. When I did the last group buy, I believe the T4 MSRP was $320 and we paid $188/ea. They would not offer a group buy discount on the Overland Edition at that time.

I have an un used green gazelle from that last group buy ill let go for $1500 😳

I was one of the names as well @JohnVee

it would be nice if we can get this to happen and be able to pick them up at the 22 CRR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom