Gazelle T4 tent $188 - Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It’s close enough to February, right?

;)
Haven’t really gotten good communication, they keep pawning me off on other people. I’ll keep trying.

Well @forrest5000 i think its safe to say that you have a group of motivated buyers that want their product!

Bumping this thread for the group buy. Wondering if the overland edition will be available this time around.
is it just the color the included footprint and bag that are different in the overland version?

The deal last time was they all had to be the same model , and color.

I would be very SUPER happy if we got the same deal as last time.... but i am sure the price will go up just like everything has but still....

I swear its not me being impatient... my GF just asked about this because she wants one for our trip to CO this July .... something about being able to stand up in the tent she finds appealing...or was I taking the meaning of more "head room" incorrectly? LOL

I swear its not me being impatient... my GF just asked about this because she wants one for our trip to CO this July .... something about being able to stand up in the tent she finds appealing...or was I taking the meaning of more "head room" incorrectly? LOL

Well, you did say "GF", not "wife", so I think there may still be some ambiguity.

All models were in stock but are slowly selling out and for whatever reason they are slightly discounted on their site compared to other place that have their tents. I ended up buying the overland edition now since prices have only been going up lately. Who knows what they will be in 6 months or whenever they have enough extra inventory to do a group buy

I’m getting no communication at all anymore.

I bought an Ironman4x4 awning room/tent. I'm hoping this will be a good solution between a gazelle and a RTT. So unless I hate the ironman setup, I'm out.

I’m getting no communication at all anymore.
Bummer but thats what I figured would happen with all of the supply shortages. Like I said I looked Monday last week and every tent was in stock. Today only the T4, T4 overland, and T4 plus are in stock. Seems like they're having a hard time keeping inventory already. Also prices are up over $100 across the board from the cheapest I saw advertised a year ago

I bought an Ironman4x4 awning room/tent. I'm hoping this will be a good solution between a gazelle and a RTT. So unless I hate the ironman setup, I'm out.
would you mind posting your thoughts when you get to try it out? I'm looking at that option myself.

I need a bigger tent for my family and will be selling my T4; I only used it once; it’s in great condition; DM me if interested; I’m in Charlotte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom