Gazelle T4 tent $188 - Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Locals are picked up, rest heading with @Ncrunner4x4 and @FrackMacker
D51451EC-F77E-409D-AA9B-A89048D00706.jpeg

Thanks again

@glovas807 @PhuckItImDone Your junk is loaded up. I’ll text y’all Wednesday eve/night to set up delivery based on what we’ve talked about already.

In case anybody is wondering, here are the package specs.

54515145-779A-4210-9C5A-2EA810535D88.jpeg

167B9033-804E-4EFB-9D0F-A34646BF9788.jpeg

Raleigh tent distribution update:
Garret is bringing 10 total tents to the club meeting tomorrow Wednesday 9DEC20

1 tent mine
1 tent Adam Ricci
2 tents Asheboro member that Adam is getting to him.

1 tent Ryan
4 tents LCNuts
1 tent neckbone
I will hold these 6 tents at my house for Ryan so he can pick up when he has a chance later this week. Ryan will get LCNuts 4 tents and neckbone 1 tent to them.

My field director approves! Thanks to @raanderson77 for setting this group buy up, @pkniland for receiving and @Ncrunner4x4 for getting to just a few minutes from my house.

View attachment 2519553
Thanks for taking part! It was a lot of work but fun. I don't know that there are many groups that can pull something like this off. Everyone paid their money and so far, it appears tents are being distributed quickly in an organized manner. The Mud community continues to impress. Thanks everyone for making this exercise fairly painless.

Raleigh tent distribution update:
Garret is bringing 10 total tents to the club meeting tomorrow Wednesday 9DEC20

1 tent mine
1 tent Adam Ricci
2 tents Asheboro member that Adam is getting to him.

1 tent Ryan
4 tents LCNuts
1 tent neckbone
I will hold these 6 tents at my house for Ryan so he can pick up when he has a chance later this week. Ryan will get LCNuts 4 tents and neckbone 1 tent to them.
I haven’t spoken to Adam Ricci but if he’s willing to pick up my tents I will gladly meet him in the Chatham County area. Jeremy 336 736-4132

I haven’t spoken to Adam Ricci but if he’s willing to pick up my tents I will gladly meet him in the Chatham County area. Jeremy 336 736-4132

Jeremy
I will hand your 2 tents to Adam tomorrow at the club meeting and you and him can coordinate among yourselves

Thanks again guys

Thanks for taking part! It was a lot of work but fun. I don't know that there are many groups that can pull something like this off. Everyone paid their money and so far, it appears tents are being distributed quickly in an organized manner. The Mud community continues to impress. Thanks everyone for making this exercise fairly painless.

Agreed! I've been a part of various group buys over the years in the BMW community and a couple organized and executed by members instead of vendors and they have never gone this smoothly! Thank you again and to Eric for distributing the Raleigh pallet at his office!

I have 15 tents at my house in S Charlotte. Everyone is welcome to pick them up anytime or I can bring some to work with me my office is in SouthEnd. Feel free to PM, call or me.
@FrackMacker thanks for help getting them to Charlotte and @pkniland thanks for the shipping location.

Thomas 704-289-7632

Thanks Thomas. Much appreciated. Picked up my 3 this afternoon

Thank you so much guys for all the coordination behind this. I wish I could be more help, but think I'm the only one in the buy from the middle of SC.

Thanks for the pleasant experience, everyone. Best group buy I've ever taken part in.

I will say the same thing. This has been a very smooth group buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom