Front Doors on Alibaba (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Racer65 I know you said you'd refer back to this thread to prioritize who gets doors from your first shipment. FYI I found a good used OEM set (set me back $2,400! hahaha I'm an idiot), so you can cross me off the list. I'm really looking forward to hearing how the doors work out for everybody though!
That just moves me one spot higher up the list!

I found a set of oem doors too. Someone else can have my spot on the list.

I’d like a set of doors as well. Also looking for hard top sides and ambulance doors.

Hi all,
It's been a long while since the origin post. 3 sets of doors have finally made it to my warehouse in California.
People have come in and dropped out of the queue, so the doors are now posted on my website and available on a first come first served basis.
The doors appear to be of very high quality. Classic Cruisers in Colorado has trial fitted it already.

@Jetlander @roma042987 @danmc00 @aktundra

😎 If I wasn’t trying to slowly scale back business, I would happily pick up a pair of these from you on Friday Roger.

I am up for a set of they are not all spoken for.

The site says to contact you for shipping. I can do that Monday.

Thanks
Jack

I cannot speak from experience, but from what I have seen and based on my communications with this company, which produces the various reproduction body panels, they look as good or equal to factory. Their facilities are quite impressive. I would say someone can now easily build a new FJ. Their full tubs are impressive. The manufacturer has been in communication w several of the bigger name FJ parts suppliers here in the US and it is only a matter of time before all these parts are more readily available.

Once these show up I’ll do a write-up on my build thread covering fit and finish. Now I’ll have to be on the hunt for a few various internal door accouterments.

if this helps :

- I offer the OEM 1/75-12/78 FULL Vehicle 6pc Locks and Keys set's

- 69005-90386 Locking Column

- 69005-69057 NON LOCKING COLUMN

- each set comes with ALL 3 new oem Black rubber updated gaskets front side doors and flip down fuel door

- new OEM ambulance Doors Lock and keys

- OEM ALPHA parts maker Spare Tire pad lock and its OEM key set too

- 3 front and fuel door flip down style lock cylinder retainer U clips

- PLEASE SOECIFY LOCKING OR NON LOCKING COLUMN at time or order

- all sets include 3 factory CODE CUT master keys and a chrome keys tag too with factory unique code stamped on it as well

thanks
matt

1647137617501.png

1647137647324.png

1647137661016.png

1647137676565.png

1647137688859.png

1647137703103.png

1647137730788.png

1647137743405.png

1647137770496.png

1647137780041.png

Hi all,
It's been a long while since the origin post. 3 sets of doors have finally made it to my warehouse in California.
People have come in and dropped out of the queue, so the doors are now posted on my website and available on a first come first served basis.
The doors appear to be of very high quality. Classic Cruisers in Colorado has trial fitted it already.

@Jetlander @roma042987 @danmc00 @aktundra

So is the quality what you expected? Any detailed pics? Will you pursue more of these and/or other body parts? I see those are now sold out, that was quick!

Well, I can give you my impression of them on Friday, if they haven’t all shipped.🤔

Well, I can give you my impression of them on Friday, if they haven’t all shipped.🤔
Well, @Racer65 can hold my doors for shipping until you get eyes on them. As one of the respected gurus in our community, your vote of approval will give a lot of members the needed assurance on the quality of the product. If we have finally found a source for doors and the like, it’ll be a complete game changer for everyone.

So is the quality what you expected? Any detailed pics? Will you pursue more of these and/or other body parts? I see those are now sold out, that was quick!
Yes. To my eyes indistinguishable from factory. There are plenty of pics and videos posted by the vendor on Instagram and Alibaba. You can also check with Classic Cruisers for their feedback. These parts are already live in Australia. I've seen several posts on FB and the customers are very happy.
I'm not sure if I'll pursue body parts as a business, mainly because I'm in a space constrained location. This type of business requires a lot of warehouse space and ideally a forklift to rack and stack large / heavy loads. With that said, I don't rule out carrying selected items on an occasional basis.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom