For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Uh? Bad Mojo? In Colorado? And what is this HZJ40 you speak of?

What'cha been up to Paul?
Yep, I made the jump up to Colorado after some time in the Carolinas to wrap up school.

Status of my forty is I have the H55 apart getting new bearings. I decided to take on the task myself. So I have been learning a lot about that system. I am currently working on a write up on how to rebuild that transmission without a welder and the factory service tools.

Once I get the transmission wrapped up I will be much closer on wrapping up this project. It has sat too long.

I have an extra set of 3rd row tan leather seats for an 80 series if anyone is interested.

What are the chances I will need the back seat in my 4Runner? Like, never? So, I have a split bench from a Gen1 4Runner available. The fabric is blue, and very good. $20.

Last edited:
Hey fellas, anyone know where I might be able to find a Warn 9.5XP in decent shape locally? I would be willing to trade for a fully functional Warn 9.0RC in very good condition. Thought I would throw it out there...

Thanks!

52 inches is way too long for anything with 2nd row seats. Too bad.

1980 mini truck - $900
Rough but very clean sheetmetal... running gear looks very straight. Now has a title!
Details and pictures here For Sale - 1980 Mini truck (NM)
Trade for minitruck parts... like turbo 5speed, 4.88 detroit, etc

Hello all, had a quick question and wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction.

I am from Lubbock and will be making a little vacation to the ABQ area for a few days. Wondering if there is a dealer/shop in the area that sells a decent set of sliders for a 100 series? Not much for cruisers in West Texas, so figured I'd ask here.

Thanks

Hello all, had a quick question and wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction.

I am from Lubbock and will be making a little vacation to the ABQ area for a few days. Wondering if there is a dealer/shop in the area that sells a decent set of sliders for a 100 series? Not much for cruisers in West Texas, so figured I'd ask here.

Thanks

Hola,

I'd start a new thread with your question but I think the answer is no. This is a Jeep oriented town, not much ready made for our rigs unfortunately.

Golden Colorado. Slee Offroad. That is your destination. No place better.

Golden Colorado. Slee Offroad. That is your destination. No place better.
Yeah, and he might not even have any ready to go and on the shelf. All the fabricators I know about built it to order and you get to wait several weeks to get it.

OK, as you wish.
I apologize for suggesting a solution.

I'm sorry to find that seems to be the case. Good thing I retired and went north.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom