For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thinning the herd. I'm going to sell one of my Scepter water containers. It's the wide mouth version in tan. $25.

Acepter Water Cans (2)-sm.jpg

FJ62 for parts on CL

Toyota landcruiser parts 1989 fj65

Great body and all parts up for sale..call me to see what i have..engine needs crank..no loeballers..calls only..text will not be answered due to all the scammers out there..

'97 4Runner for sale on FB Marketplace

'97 4runner for sale on FB Marketplace.JPG

Toyota FJ-40 Land Cruiser Roof Rack System/Half Doors - $100 (tijeras)

Toyota FJ-40 Land Cruiser Roof Rack System/Half Doors

condition: new
make / manufacturer: wilderness
model name / number: SOR Expedition

Have two Wilderness Accessories Fj-40 Roof Rack Systems One NEW - One Used
Page 256 Land Cruiser Wilderness Roof Rack & Accessories

Used is shown mounted on the FJ - very good condition with hard top roof gutter mounts
Spector Off Road Wilderness Systems HEAVY DUTY WILDERNESS ROOF RACK Item# 256-83 SOR Price $ 520.00 plus $78.00 Shipping

$200.00

New one - is still in the box(s) as shipped from Spector Off-Road Item # 258-100 SOR Expedition - full roof rack system for the either the soft top or hard top. Spector sells these for $1300 + $172 for shipping

$700.00 that's half of my original cost

One set of Soft Half Doors - Excellent condition - uses exiting mounts
$100

ARB Outback drawer system - $900 (Nw)

condition: good
make / manufacturer: Arb
model name / number: Outback

The long drawer is over a 900 dollar drawer, the shorter one is over 600. If your looking these then I'll save you some money. I traded for them and i just cant seem configure them and be happy. I dont have any keys for drawers im sure you could call and request if you needed them but i didn't. Is all in nice shape. Obo

Fridge size not included.

ARB Outback drawer system

Toyota spool/locker 8 complete with 5.29 gears

Toyota spool/locker 8" complete with 5.29 gears - $600 (Albuquerque
I have a complete toyota 8" spool 3rd member with 529 gears yukon pretty much brand new set up by marlin crawler. I have more parts to such as a land cruiser 9.5 Complete, 8.4 Tacoma bare housing, 14 bolt dually axle, tundra 10.5 3rd members, 35 tires brand new, 17" Aluminum trail ready bead locks, 1985 Toyota front solid axle, Skys off road solid axle swap kit stage 3, And much more.
Just trying to clean out my garage of some old projects and stuff so please make me a reasonable offer. I am asking $600 obo

Saw this on CL

Great body and all parts up for sale..call me to see what i have..engine needs crank..no loeballers..calls only..text will not be answered due to all the scammers out there..

Saw this on CL

Toyota e locker

98 4runner electronic rear locking differential. Vehicle had 200,000 miles on it. Gears intact and in good condition. 4:30 gear ratio.
500 dollars no less
Text only
5zero5-4one7-eight82one

Another drool monster on CL

DIESEL Toyota Land Cruiser Troopy landcruiser BJ75

1987 Diesel Toyota LandCruiser Troop Carrier. Left hand drive model BJ75, has the 3B 3.4 liter diesel motor + H55 5-speed transmission, a little over 150k miles (247k km) on it.

I bought it in Europe, and imported it myself. Currently located, registered, titled, and insured in Colorado. I'm only selling it because I found an even nicer one for myself.

Motor runs good. Starts right up. Shifting is tight. Steering, brakes, clutch, suspension, etc. all seem OK. I've driven it several hundred km's without incident. Does have some rust in a couple places on the body, but it's not rampant. The front seats aren't original, but present fairly well. Rear interior is completely empty and ready for expedition build. There's no serious rust on the frame or underbody that I could see. There are a couple panels on the car that have been repainted, but most have original paint. Tires are in good condition.

Just to save time, here are answers to some common questions: No, it doesn't have a/c. It doesn't have a turbo. It doesn't even have a buzzer to tell you that you forgot to put your seat belt on. It is a very rugged, but very basic vehicle, built to go anywhere. It's not super quick. Comfortable cruising speed on the highway is about 65-70. You could probably get it to 75-80 on level ground. Expect about 25mpg. The tires that are on it are tube-type on the original split rims. Yes, it's difficult to find a tire shop that will touch them, but you could just get new tubeless tires/rims if you want. Parts are NOT difficult to source. Many are available at the Toyota dealer. There are also many parts vendors in the USA and worldwide that cater to these vehicles, and their prices are often better than the dealer. These cars were (and still are) sold everywhere in the world except the USA, in copious quantities, so there's tons of support for them worldwide.

If you're anywhere near Boulder, CO, I'd be happy to show it to you. Thanks!

BTW, emails that sound like they came from robots will likely be ignored. Try to sound like a real person. And if the ad is still up, the car is still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom