For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Free 73 FJ55 - with title

IMG_8127.webp


IMG_8122.webp


IMG_8121.webp
 
100-series sunroof gasket. Free!
I sold my 2000 100-series and found this in storage. If anyone in NM wants it, I’d be happy to hand it off or drop it in the mail.
Email at billpstengel at gmail is best.

View attachment 4198204

I'll take it. I sent you an email.
 
Looking to sell my Inspired Overland clamshell style RTT. Includes ladder and standard mattress. In good shape, no tears or imperfections. Lightweight by design and very easy for two people to install and uninstall. Located in Ruidoso, NM. $600 obo

IMG_0477.webp
IMG_0169.webp
IMG_0166.webp
IMG_0156.webp
 
7/8” or 1” x 25’ Masterpull Super Yanker
Basically an early version of this
Got this in a raffle in like 2008?
Used twice both times in the snow IIRK.
Stored indoors in the fancy duffle bag
$50
Also this little harbor freight ATV winch that came with something I bought and has been in my way ever since. Free to a good home

IMG_2745.webp


IMG_2746.webp
IMG_2750.webp
 
7/8” or 1” x 25’ Masterpull Super Yanker
Basically an early version of this
Got this in a raffle in like 2008?
Used twice both times in the snow IIRK.
Stored indoors in the fancy duffle bag
$50
Also this little harbor freight ATV winch that came with something I bought and has been in my way ever since. Free to a good home

View attachment 4203307

View attachment 4203308View attachment 4203310
Grant - I will take both off your hands, if still available. Sending a PM now.
 
Back
Top Bottom