FJ60 Wiper Arm Upgrade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any one know the year or the part numbers of the 4runner wiper arms to upgrade my FJ60 wiper arms?
I did this up grade 10 years ago and my local Toyota dealership can't find what I ordered back then. All I
know is this was the best upgrade along with a new windshield and windshield gasket.
I think I ordered 1996 Toyota 4runner wiper arms, wiper arm caps and the nuts.
Any information here much appreciated!

I got mine here. It gets restocked every so often.

Anyone know the part numbers or year of the 4runner?

Any chance fj80 is similar upgrade?

Anyone know the part numbers or year of the 4runner?

Any chance fj80 is similar upgrade?
I think the rear from an 80 works for the rear of the 60.

I believe you need two right hand 96 4Runner wiper arms for the front windshield. It might be two lefts. I don’t remember.

Here’s some dealer 4-Runner arm & blade nomenclature when I installed back in 2019. Should help in your further discussions with the dealer

IMG_0212.jpeg

IMG_0213.jpeg

I got mine here. It gets restocked every so often.

I have this one as well. It is so much better than the old originals. They have been on my 60 for 4 years and work great.

I remember changing just the rubber strip in my 92 4runner. Never changed the whole bade for many years. 🤪

Easy mod, I bought used arms off eBay and was up and running in no time. For the money, maybe the best mod for safety and convenience.

yeah mine came from a pick a part too. Two left hand arms from a 3rd gen runner. I scuffed them with a red scotchbrite and painted them and they looked brand new. Got both for like $15. Same with the 80 series rear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom