Wanted FJ55 Right Hand inside door handle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WarDamnEagle

SILVER Star
Threads
Well my front passenger side door handle plastic assembly broke. Searching threads it looks like that's a somewhat common occurrence. My pig is a '77 but it looks like they didn't change over the years. Part number is 69270-39015. ToyDIY shows same part number for front and rear so just need one from the passenger side.

If someone has assembly parts, my metal handle piece is fine; just need the plastic part(s) but happy to purchase any or all.

Thanks

@DoubleNickels made some but I cant find the link, send him a PM and I'm sure he'll get you pointed in the right direction.

That's interesting. I'll search and see what I can find.

I have several oem in good shape.
mikescruisers@gmail.com
Thx

Thanks Mike. I already have one coming my way thanks to John @Lil'John . I'm putting in the door plunger gaskets right now and will take a look at the others. I might reach out for a spare for each side if you have several.

got big help sourcing mine from shapeways through mud friends there is a thread started by
Lil'John for a solution on MUD
Broken interior door handle bracket, any solutions? Or get metal version machined?

new better ones than the original "all break" plastic ones again BIG :bounce::beer:thanks to Lil' John, DoubleNickels and fj55-100:beer: have't been able to solve the broken handle spring issue though :mad:

N2666s,

Have you been using the metal ones and if so, how are they holding up, working, etc.

Also, exactly how do you pronounce your MUD name? For short can we just N2 or ? :)

Here is the exact post showing how to order the parts from Shapeways. I recommended the HP nylon material, but you could always go with the sintered metal too:

I have a spring winding kit and am glad to give it a try, if someone is willing to send me one to reverse engineer. R&D = Rip Off and Duplicate ;)

Mmm-hmmm, and life has calmed down enough that I can turn this around quickly. Send me some samples. Anyone? Let's do this.

Here you go, I can go to town tomorrow and get it going. Send me your address.

OOPS! This is the tailgate handle spring. I'll find a front door spring, be right back.

IMG_4029.JPG

Here we go....

IMG_4030.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom