Wanted FJ45LV Parts Wanted (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm just finishing up my restoration on my FST 1962 FJ40 and will be starting my LV soon. I figured I'd try to get a head start on finding some of these things:

-Rear bumper and brackets
-Dome light
-Sunvisors
-master cylinder tin cups
-rear seat back brackets (the ones that mount to the inside of the cab and the top of the seat back to hold the seat up)

I'm sure this list will grow as I dig into it. FWIW, I'm not a flipper! Just another dude with a Cruiser obsession! Any help is appreciated!
I can help you out here with a few things. Give me a week, I've gotta get some other parts sent out to other guys with the same obsession.

Your list is current right?

I've got an original LV dome light for you...
IMG_20190404_144705104.jpg

Sorry man, I was just messing with you. I couldn't resist. :D How's this one...
IMG_20190404_145233526.jpg

The FJ45LV dome light is the same dome light found in the FJ55. Here's a picture of the dome light out of my current '65 LV next to a 55 dome light. They are exactly the same.
IMG_20190404_145255668.jpg

Wow, for an LV that's a really short list! :) Still looking for a wiper switch? I think I've got a spare, assume you mean the rotary electric type? PM me if you need one still.

I think you're already on the rear bumper bracket thread here too...

Taillight lenses. I help them w/ the repros and they are super nice.

I might have the tin cups for brake and clutch(whole original master brake and clutch cylinder’s) if you are still looking

I might have the tin cups for brake and clutch(whole original master brake and clutch cylinder’s) if you are still looking
Did you do anything with these? I’m considering going back to tin cups on my 45 (not an LV but an LP) if I can find a set that’s good. Understand if you want to keep in the LV community.

Let me dig into my parts stash… I can’t seem to locate them in my mess. You can have them if I can find them

Hey guys,

I'm still looking for a few things as I finish up my LV.

1st) I'm looking for a set of door checks, i.e. limiters. I may have to make some so if anyone has some good pics and a few measurements that would help!

2nd) I need the small heater switch panel that attaches to the bottom of the dash. I know mine had one, but it's not in my box of parts. I have the switches.

3rd) There's a pair of escutcheon plates that mount behind the retracting latches on top of the tailgate. Mine are missing.

Lastly (and this is not a big deal, but would be cool to have)... The ashtray that's installed in the seat back of the front seat (for back seat passengers t be able to smoke).

Other than these items, my LV is remarkably complete. These few things would finish it off.

Thanks all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom