Builds FJ45/62LV (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome build. Great to see somebody getting after it instead of just talking about it in the forums. Can't wait to see the end results

Awesome! Good to see another LV getting back on the road! So that is a totally new frame you've made to mount the 60 drivetrain?
Brand new frame, original hangers, perches, engine mounts, shock towers. Followed the original 45 LV frame design. A couple of changes in the rear because of using the 62 floors.

1ECEB08C-D04F-4243-8ABE-93E9EE2C2332.jpeg
848378E1-D83B-42B0-AEBD-661151502570.jpeg
Got about 10 to 12 inches of spring snow

Impressive work Joe! Seeing that body cut up like that amazes me, I'm hesitant to cut out little 2"x2" patch panels on my Cruisers and you completely removed the bottom of that LV. Wish I had that kind of fabrication skills :beer:

Impressive work Joe! Seeing that body cut up like that amazes me, I'm hesitant to cut out little 2"x2" patch panels on my Cruisers and you completely removed the bottom of that LV. Wish I had that kind of fabrication skills :beer:

so with all that volume in your frame are you going to use it as a AIR tank?
Hadn’t thought about it ? but that is a good idea.

I can say, I learned a lot more fabricating and welding skills from this build. I’ve seen your build threads, you definitely have it in you

Where did you get these pics?
Pretty sure ? I found them somewhere on here (Mud) Printed them out on blue print paper 36”x 48“. They helped a lot!
Did the same for the FJ62 wiring schematics.

At this point in the build, I found out that I had to move from the house I’d been living in for 12 years
O sh#* .... I had my own junkyard
A very fine tune collection of Land Cruiser parts
And still had a truck hanging from the bottom of my deck
Wasn’t looking to move, but I was presented with an opportunity to buy an amazing house. So this meant had to clean up my property, and put my house on the market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom