Builds FJ45/62LV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had to take the body off to finish up some welding , epoxy primer and bedline underneath .
IMG_2757.jpg
IMG_2758.jpg

Last edited:
Build looks great! Curious how you are going to replicate the ribbed quarter panels.

Build looks great! Curious how you are going to replicate the ribbed quarter panels.
I got two front door skins from ClemsonCruiser. I will post pictures of it later in the build .

Last edited:
Am I seeing that you used the entire 80 floor? So all the interior will fit back in it?
The donor floor came from a 1989 FJ62
I’m using all of the seats , rear heater and seatbelts... anything that attached to the floor out of the Fj62 and yes it all fits

C60E0D08-E02F-481C-BE5F-54FAE383E264.jpeg
Had to add an inch or so to the shifters but maintaining the original holes . Damn close to lining up though .

Used Fj45 front section of the tunnel to mate to the Fj62 to rear tunnel and floor

Nice work , looks like working inside is motivating you .
I had a shop at my old house. I started the 45LV build under my deck so I could hang It and sandblast .
I do love my new shop and house though!
Like I said at the beginning of this thread, this build started two years ago. I am still filtering pictures in but not up to date yet… Can’t blow my load all at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom