Wanted Early FJ series Speed detectors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got one here in Iowa... is $60 cheap and close enough for a road trip?

77Fj40 bucket seat covers

Any body have a good set lying around that they don't need? Or where's the best place to purchase some new ones at a reasonable price? Thx

tracksuit hobo said:
i'm looking for one that fits in the stock location on the 60 dash, not the later 62 style. please let me know, thanks - TSH

The 62 switch will fit in the dash blank to the lower right of the steering wheel. It's an option if you can't find one for a 60.

i've got a set of early doors...just needs one vent glass (busted). i can even deliver to green river area in oct. all you'd need is to change your striker for them to fit $200/obo

where are you located? there's one in colorado for $75, but it's missing hubs/shafts...otherwise complete

2f or 3b motor needed in Ontario

Hello

I'm looking for a 2f motor that is running, preferably in Ontario, Canada.

or

A 3b motor, tranny and everything else to convert a fj40 to diesel.

I can be contacted at advantex@aol.com

Thanks
Jason

85 is the only year(I think) that the 60 had the power antenna.

I've got some stock wheels I'd be willing to trade. Even have hubcaps. The tires are Pathfinder. Forget the brand. I'm at work and can't get the size of the tire. The tires are nothing fancy.

I don't know the tire and wheel lingo you posted. Can you send me some pics of what you have to trade? I'm in Southeast Texas. Matt

Thanks, really would be interested in rim/tire combo. I know it'll be hard to come by but who knows. How much would you want for your wheels/hubs assuming they are disc brake wheels.

Landpimp said:
85 is the only year(I think) that the 60 had the power antenna.

But they all have the harness, at least my '82 BJ60 did!

They are disc brake wheels. Haven't really thought about a price. I don't mind being fair as long as I don't get the weinie. Their on a roller right now. I would just have to put it up on blocks if I don't make a trade.

No, I will put my 33s on them if no one is up for a trade

Aseif007 said:
My bad, should have looked at your location first before I replied :doh: . I have an 87' long block that is for sale. PM me if you haven't found one already. You have anything you want to trade?

still a newbie... can't PM yet... :D

razor - to confirm... here's the one from a 79 fj40
DSC03384 (Medium).JPG

heff - yeah - i could put it to the left the column, but i already have a oem toyota foglight switch there for my lights...... i figured this would be a hard one.
my 85 has the wiring for it already, just no switch.

parking brake switch and dash indicator light setup for 74 fj40

I have a 1974 fj40 with the parking brake pull handle right under the dash. I am looking for the switch AND the wiring and bulb that go up to the dash indicator light which I do have so that when you pull the parking brake, the light on the dash comes on as a reminder.

All I have are the working parking brake AND I happen to have the red labeled Brake lamp on the dash, but not guts or switches or wiring behind it to actiavte it when you pull the brake lever.

pm me or post here if you have what I need. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom