Wanted Early FJ series Speed detectors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

stock fj80 rear coils

e-mailed ya!

This was posted a couple of days ago in this forum.

mike
IH8MUD Regular

#4 I have a low mileage (22,000 miles original) 2f motor. I'm located in Toronto,Canada. $1500USd for it. Thx

Looking for a seized Smog pump

Needing one from an FJ60.

Thanks

don't have a siezed one, but would let a non siezed one go for fairly cheap.

I have a few conversion kits here in BC
or complete BJ60's that you can drive to your house

caster shims

need two caster shims for the fj62...2 degree maybee 2 1/2 , anybody got any kicking around , checked locally...$30.00 cdn each :eek:
Thanks , Daryl

Fj62 Parts Wanted

I'm looking for a Transfer Case and an Instrument Cluster from a 62 for a project......

Lookin for low cost and local on the transfer.....SoCal area

Want to ged rid of that Auto behind grampas shed? Still has the transfer bolted to it? I'll come get it..................

Lemme Know.................

Thanks in advance for any leads or tips................

Last edited:
Would a siezed one from an '88 FJ62 suit your needs? Hit me with a PM.

looking to fab up an idler???? $20 shipped. PM me

NAPA in the US stocks them. Look in the suspension catalog. Bronze ones are $9 USD

brake booster check valve

i need one for my cruiser and can't seem to pay 35 bucks for it (SOR) and yea i know they sell used ones , just thought i'd ask you guys first

Hey, Cross post, I have your ebrake assembly, Where do you want me to send it....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thanks David
Daryl

92-95 runner/pickup ABS Rear Axle Shafts

Need some spare axle shafts for my rig. Must have the abs pickups on the shafts themselves- think this was on 92-95 ABS runners (and pickups?)

PM or post.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom