Cruisers in Recent Media (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was just about to post that up! Watched the movie yesterday. Was pretty good!

1554553421379.png

credit: Ismail Zitouny/Reuters somewhere in Libya. Hmm. think this is a heavy lift upgrade.

1st Gen on the book of faces for a clothing line:

4Runner.jpg

Interesting how that commercial was for the "down under market," but was filmed in the US(?) check out the "merging traffic" sign. I was wondering too, who takes their inboard down a trail, especially one that has rocks and such.

Just sayin.'

I work for Hendrick Automotive and that is all we can wear. They do make some nice stuff. No complaints here.
Damn, I hope you get paid well to afford it.

That Irwin truck above looks like is sporting some nice mall terrain tires

Madram11 video, Andrew and the 80 on the cover!
View attachment 1842348
Hmmmm....my HDJ-80 when I bought it had them, along with "bling" wheels. So happy that the wheels are resting in Dean's wheel pile. As for the tires, 4wheel parts has them in their pile. Steelies and KO2s reside in their place. Too bad those steelies aren't UN or split rims.

Not very recent but I’ve probably watched the series Arrested Development all the way through at least 3 times and I always notice the 100 on a car lot in one of the episodes.

View attachment 1803749
Well it is a Toyota dealer....

I was wondering too, who takes their inboard down a trail, especially one that has rocks and such.

Just sayin.'

Watch a few Aussie channels on youtube

Sometimes its the only road to the beach you want.

Interesting how that commercial was for the "down under market," but was filmed in the US(?) check out the "merging traffic" sign. I was wondering too, who takes their inboard down a trail, especially one that has rocks and such.

Just sayin.'

Does look like a US traffic sign but looks like they used the same one down there.

Everything else looks pure Aussie though.

Got a rare movie night last night and of course we couldn't decide what to watch, so we put our server on random and up popped Scream. Noticed this in the back ground.

i831999.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom