Cruiser Cult 80 Series Products and offerings (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There's loads of cheaper options.

I was looking at some 3" cube lights in autoparts store recently for $30-40/ pair.

Obviously chinese, but looked well put together. IP67.

I think IP68 could be hard to find.
A lot of LED driving lights and light bars I've looked at have vents on the housings. I think it's because they generate a lot of heat, air in the housing expands and pops seals if not vented to allow pressure to equalise with atmosphere

I've got a set of those knuckle light brackets on the way, looking forward to it! I'd appreciate some advice though. What lights would you guys recommend to use in 2023? I was planning to go with a pair of KC FLEX spots with an amber cover plate, but they're out of production. I do water crossings with reasonable frequency, so these things are going to get dunked. I want ones that are IP68 rated and tough. I was looking at the newer KC FLEX ERA lights, but they're slightly larger, closer to 3" than 2", so I'm not confident on fitment. Any advice? Do you know what other people are running that they're happy with? I'm basically after as bright as possible, spot, amber, IP68, and having it fit.

We have used these with great success. I would recommend running the PRO/ SPOT/ and add a set of the amber covers.

There's loads of cheaper options.

I was looking at some 3" cube lights in autoparts store recently for $30-40/ pair.

Obviously chinese, but looked well put together. IP67.

I think IP68 could be hard to find.
A lot of LED driving lights and light bars I've looked at have vents on the housings. I think it's because they generate a lot of heat, air in the housing expands and pops seals if not vented to allow pressure to equalise with
No experience with water crossings with them, can't comment.

I'm happy with the wide, but yeah the tires do block a decent chunk of the light output. The RH light gets good spread to the left past the LH tire and vice versa. It's definitely a waste of light, but it gives me the spread that I want. I'll get a photo tonight.
I have the wides as well. The ARB bumper and tires really kill the throw. The headlights almost completely wash them out.

I have the wides as well. The ARB bumper and tires really kill the throw. The headlights almost completely wash them out.
I'll need to test them in the bush first, the idea was better vision immediately in front of the car at low speeds. Worst case, different lens.

The driving lens would be perfect but they don't seem to offer it for the C1.

Here is an example with my led headlights on. When in motion for hey aren’t really visible. One of them is dying already too. It has a random flicker
IMG_9770.jpeg

Happy to add Solve-Function to our parts reproducers page.

He has been making reproduction and custom parts for the 80 series and his skills and offerings just keep getting better. Excited to see where he takes it further! :cheers:

*the point of this page is to make it a little easier to find all the small cruiser businesses that are scattered on the web and mud with a focus on ones reproducing NLA parts.

Excited to launch a anti-theft harness that works for the 80 series! We have been making them for the 60 series but finally figured out a nice clean solution for the 80 series! :) With the sale going on now, its a super great deal. Our kits seamlessly integrate into the truck, no janky wire cutting and made for reliability and longevity.
This variant will for the the 1FZ engine. We are close to getting a 93+ HZ/ HDT variant done.
kill switch.jpg

Excited to launch a anti-theft harness that works for the 80 series! We have been making them for the 60 series but finally figured out a nice clean solution for the 80 series! :) With the sale going on now, its a super great deal. Our kits seamlessly integrate into the truck, no janky wire cutting and made for reliability and longevity.
This variant will for the the 1FZ engine. We are close to getting a 93+ HZ/ HDT variant done.
View attachment 3492099
I always want it to be snakes. Like, a bucket of rattle snakes deploy from every void

A project a long time coming is finally done!
Chrome is not everyone's jam and we worked hard to offer an alternative that would match your chrome-less trucks.
Same lamps as our signature chrome units, each one is thoroughly gone through to ensure their best performance for the long adventures ahead!
Each lamp is carefully deconstructed, blasted and coated in a high quality black powder coat. They come in rectangular form with black covers, and round form with black or white covers. :grinpimp:
We hope you love them as much as we do! :cheers:
View attachment 3424223
View attachment 3424224
View attachment 3424225
Your site says not available, are they (In Black round)?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom