Cruiser Cult 80 Series Products and offerings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser Cult

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruisercult.com
Hey all,
Figured it was time we start our own thread in the 80 series section. We are a small group and only have a few parts for the 80 series (lighting products). But we have also been building an amazing website that hosts a ton of 80 series literature! We will periodically update this thread with 80 series compatible products and literature uploads. :cheers:
Our WEBSITE
Our STORE
Our IG Account
IMG_3523 2.jpg

Our custom Japanese Koito fog lamps. :)
IMG_4922.jpg

Last edited:
A project a long time coming is finally done!
Chrome is not everyone's jam and we worked hard to offer an alternative that would match your chrome-less trucks.
Same lamps as our signature chrome units, each one is thoroughly gone through to ensure their best performance for the long adventures ahead!
Each lamp is carefully deconstructed, blasted and coated in a high quality black powder coat. They come in rectangular form with black covers, and round form with black or white covers. :grinpimp:
We hope you love them as much as we do! :cheers:
Rec.jpg

DSC03508.JPG

Blacked out.jpg

I've got a set of those knuckle light brackets on the way, looking forward to it! I'd appreciate some advice though. What lights would you guys recommend to use in 2023? I was planning to go with a pair of KC FLEX spots with an amber cover plate, but they're out of production. I do water crossings with reasonable frequency, so these things are going to get dunked. I want ones that are IP68 rated and tough. I was looking at the newer KC FLEX ERA lights, but they're slightly larger, closer to 3" than 2", so I'm not confident on fitment. Any advice? Do you know what other people are running that they're happy with? I'm basically after as bright as possible, spot, amber, IP68, and having it fit.

What lights would you guys recommend to use in 2023?
I'm running these with the wide lens, highly recommend.

I'm running these with the wide lens, highly recommend.

I had seen these ones, but the IP67 rating made me hesitant around water crossings, if it would stand up well to it. Have you got any experience with that on your rig? Also curious about the wide lens vs spot. I thought the wide lens might end up with a big chunk of the light output hitting the tyre, hence why I thought spot would be better. What's your experience on that? Does the light clear the tyre well enough, even with the wide beam?

I had seen these ones, but the IP67 rating made me hesitant around water crossings, if it would stand up well to it. Have you got any experience with that on your rig? Also curious about the wide lens vs spot. I thought the wide lens might end up with a big chunk of the light output hitting the tyre, hence why I thought spot would be better.
No experience with water crossings with them, can't comment.

I'm happy with the wide, but yeah the tires do block a decent chunk of the light output. The RH light gets good spread to the left past the LH tire and vice versa. It's definitely a waste of light, but it gives me the spread that I want. I'll get a photo tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom