Coastal Offroad Bumper Kits (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.markkuz.com
A new guy that joined us on the Moab trip just sent me this link to GX470 Bumper kits. Anyone have any experience with these?

Home | Coastal Offroad

710da1_cf1334aab6fa42ebb6c0b717f11b4887~mv2_d_4032_3024_s_4_2.jpg

Price jumps quite a bit with two swing outs.
Example of swing outs.
710da1_13845aaaf1114e0ea977d2c8e1980d7f~mv2_d_3357_2518_s_4_2.jpg

I like the idea and price point. You can buy that double shear pin for the swing out and fab your own tire carrier pretty easily if you can weld up this kit.

I would also be interested in hearing feedback. Weight seems pretty reasonable.

Not sure if the website takes into account the benefit of the dollar over Canada’s right now. But it’s like $.78 to the CND dollar.

Exactly what I was thinking especially since I would prefer a single swing out with a tire and single NATO can holder.

This looks interesting. Anyone know what it would roughly cost to have this kit welded up? Also, wondering if the single tire carrier mounted on the passenger side would clear a Gobi ladder mounted on the drivers side?

Did a little searching and it seems the owner Brandon has been posting on 4 runner sites. The few comments back from others have been positive.

The aluminum version isn't too much more expensive than the steel. The currency conversion definitely works in our favor as well.

He uses two Heim joints to form the double shear hinge.

Nice, I sent them an e-mail asking about getting a plain bumper kit with no swing out but with the heim joint set-up so I could do a custom swing out.

And I asked if the website took into account the dollar conversion.

OK, I have pulled the trigger on this bumper kit with the swing arm connections so that I can get a custom swing arm built by a buddy. I will report on the package of puzzle pieces when delivered. :cheers:

OK, I have pulled the trigger on this bumper kit with the swing arm connections so that I can get a custom swing arm built by a buddy. I will report on the package of puzzle pieces when delivered. :cheers:

Did you order steel or aluminum?

Sub'd!

Looking forward to the report and build

@Bluetribal can't wait to see more on this! Thanks for being a trailblazer.

That's my truck at the top, here's a few pics...

Bluetribal - the delay has more to do with my schedule & availability to work with Coastal (Brandon) on getting the details finalized on this design. Brandon has been awesome to deal with & I am very happy with the results.

If you guys have any questions fire away.

kRPeTUi.jpg

GhaqKjz.jpg

bYaxVcy.jpg

AVg5R1M.jpg

GX01_zps6fxqpvpv.jpg

Last edited:

Nice. How much was it in USD shipped here to Cali?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom