Charlottesville, Va Roll Call? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

I think its time to plan a real meet-up/trail ride for this "club." Every day I am noticing a growing number of cruisers in this area which is great to see. Maybe plan it a few months out to give people time to plan, etc. Thoughts?

I think its time to plan a real meet-up/trail ride for this "club." Every day I am noticing a growing number of cruisers in this area which is great to see. Maybe plan it a few months out to give people time to plan, etc. Thoughts?

I’d be up for that, my schedule is pretty weird, I’m away for work a lot. When I’m in town though, I’m pretty much available anytime. Unless things change, I’ll be around December, February, April, etc.

I'd be in too. My schedule is crazy too but I bet I could make it work.

I'm available pretty much any Sunday and at least 2 Saturdays a month for a pop up ride. A weekday is doable with a couple weeks notice.

Also happy to park next to a few cruisers at a brewery and talk yota if that interests anyone.

I'm available pretty much any Sunday and at least 2 Saturdays a month for a pop up ride. A weekday is doable with a couple weeks notice.

Also happy to park next to a few cruisers at a brewery and talk yota if that interests anyone.
Why don’t we do a Saturday meet and greet-cars and craft beer deal, and we can plan a trail ride or tech/wrench day from there?
personally I of course think waynesboro makes sense because it’s between Staunton and Charlottesville/Crozet: maybe Basic City Brewery or Seven Arrows. I’m up for meeting anywhere but I know either those would accommodate us easy and not be too too far for anyone. We could maybe do a poll on dates? Dec 5 vs Dec 12?
Pro Re Nata might be a decent spot to meet too, good parking lot and patio for this sorta thing.

Why don’t we do a Saturday meet and greet-cars and craft beer deal, and we can plan a trail ride or tech/wrench day from there?
personally I of course think waynesboro makes sense because it’s between Staunton and Charlottesville/Crozet: maybe Basic City Brewery or Seven Arrows. I’m up for meeting anywhere but I know either those would accommodate us easy and not be too too far for anyone. We could maybe do a poll on dates? Dec 5 vs Dec 12?
Pro Re Nata might be a decent spot to meet too, good parking lot and patio for this sorta thing.
I have a newborn at home so will be out for anything immediate term, but that shouldn't stop anybody else! Never possible to match everyones schedules. I love Crozet but the beer at pro re nata is terrible lol. Basic City is great though. I'm in Earlysville (slightly North of Charlottesville,) would love to know how many people we have in C-ville vs. Waynesboro/Staunton vs. surrounding area. Seems like most (at least in this thread) are C-ville located.

I'm in for either the 5th or the 12th. Agree about PRN brewing. I like everything about it, except the beer.

I'm in staunton, but work in cville so can I say both?

Anyone have a better suggestion than Basic City? Is anything in C’ville open? Lol Basic City seems like an easy option for standing around trucks drinking beer with front patio/parking lot?

You had me at beer 🍺
Ok so how about Saturday December 12th at Basic City brewery? 12:00pm? Meet and greet over brews + plan a group trail ride in the area. Open to evening too, but looking at trucks in parking lot or standing around outside in December noon might be better. Anybody second the motion? Or make a substitute motion?

Anybody here happen to have a functional 100 series sunroof frame assembly they’d part with? Seems like my only options so far are pretty far away and shipping is $$$. Would love to pick one up locally.

Anybody here happen to have a functional 100 series sunroof frame assembly they’d part with? Seems like my only options so far are pretty far away and shipping is $$$. Would love to pick one up locally.
Whats the issue with yours? sunroof wont open? (i dont have one for you, and my sunroof doesnt open right, just curious)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom