Buying, Selling & Trading (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1 piece full steel doors, sorry should've included that

I've got some 2 piece doors.
Also have some 1 piece doors but they would only be good for cutdown half doors.

Does anybody have a need for a 1000lb? axle? might be 1500lb don't know. includes wheels and tires and leaf springs. tires are weatherchecked. took it from my m416 trailer. Would work good for a light duty trailer. just get it out of my shop, must pickup.

I have an 15 inch Quad Led light bar that came off my Jeep it works great still, just scratched and missing the bottom portion of the mounting brackets.
It comes with a rigid industries wiring harness as well.
-$60
This where i bought it from- https://www.amazon.com/Kohree-Light...&srs=9116480011&ie=UTF8&qid=1518541968&sr=1-5
jeep.PNG

i have a pile of parts accumulating.

Factory take offs from my 2010 FJ Cruiser trail teams

1. Front and rear Bilstein shocks

2. Upper control arms with upper ball joints

3. Front bumper plastics and supports

4. Factory roof rack with two cross bars, shovel mount, and flag mount

5. Factory skid plates: rusty dented and spray painted red

6. Factory floor mats

7. OEM factory air dam for fj cruiser roof rack. Hella 500s Factory FJ light covers- no wiring and the Hella’s have an inch of bare wires exposed

Factory take offs from LX450

1. Front factory bumper- has damage from low speed collision but side plastics look fine

Make an offer on any of this stuff. not looking to get much out of it. i don't plan on ever going back to stock so i have no need. I figured id post before it either gets posted on CL or thrown away.

Guys, I have a air box and gas tank off a 96, 80 series I want to see gone. Anyone have any use for either?

20180130_104411.jpg

20180130_104356.jpg

Guys, I have a air box and gas tank off a 96, 80 series I want to see gone. Anyone have any use for either?

View attachment 1647627

View attachment 1647628

If you end not being able to sell the air box I need one or two of the clips off of one. There is 3 clips that hold the lid on. Mostly the screw on wing nut holds it on. But I am missing one or two of the little clamp parts. If you are able to get them off they should be easy to ship.

SOLD

I’m selling my powder coated Gamiviti Expo rack with the six feet and hardware for a 100 series. Prefer Billings area but I’m up around Bozeman from time to time for work.
76753B3E-59E9-4DE4-A4C7-45CADB90D419.jpeg

This is in its lowest position with the basket down but I think you might be able to get it a little lower with the basket up.
EAB94D40-638A-48A0-B177-05ADBCAD3BF1.jpeg

Looks like it runs $953 currently + shipping and then you’d have to paint or powder coat it after a new one gets to you. I was thinking $SOLD was reasonable for mine. I’m happy to help install if you’re unfamiliar, I’ve done it numerous times.
3F594925-177A-48A3-932E-4F3FB0003240.jpeg

Let me know if you have any questions!

I’ll give it a week or so here before posting to the general classifieds section.

Edit: SOLD

Last edited:
If you end not being able to sell the air box I need one or two of the clips off of one. There is 3 clips that hold the lid on. Mostly the screw on wing nut holds it on. But I am missing one or two of the little clamp parts. If you are able to get them off they should be easy to ship.

Trying to get rid of it as a complete part. if I can't find a home ill let you know.

I’ve decided to sell my CVT rooftop tent. It has only been mounted on my truck for a few weeks now. It’s never been slept in. Annex and all hardware are included. Paid almost $2,500 with shipping. ASKING $1,800 for a quick sale on CL and FB. Would do $1,650 for a 406Cruisers member. Selling because a hard top RTT better meets our needs.

The Mt. Rainier Extended Vestibule RoofTop Tent is a 3+ person tent with an extended overhang. The extended overhang allows the annex room to zip on in front of the ladder enclosing it. This feature creates an increased area in the annex room allowing for extra sleeping, privacy, and protection from weather as you enter and exit your tent.

Update: SOLD

Last edited:
IMG_0292.JPG
IMG_0293.JPG
IMG_0294.JPG
IMG_0214.JPG
I have a new Gobi roof ladder, with instructions and hardware, for a 5th gen 4runner (with the way it mounts you could probably make it work on a 4th gen). I ordered the rear bumper with a ladder so I won't be needing this one. I never mounted the ladder to the vehicle.

Selling my set of 5 TRD Pro Black wheels.

Wheels are 17 x 7 (PTR20-35110-BK).

The four drivers have less than 3,000 miles. The fifth spare has never seen the road. They are in excellent, like new condition. You’re looking at about $1,200 brand new with shipping. Save on the shipping and buy locally.

Selling b/c I'm going in a different direction. Message me at 312-722-9900 if you or you know anyone who is interested. Asking $900 obo. Thanks!

View attachment 1686198

TRD 17 x 7 Wheels Black.png

IMG-0321.JPG

IMG-0804.JPG

Last edited:
I am looking for a set of lower control arms for a fzj80. I need them so i can cut some down time when i install new bushings in mine. Anyone have set the will sell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom