Barn Find 1965 FJ45LPB (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

belts1.jpg
thanks guys, that's what I need!
found the above at the rising sun annual rally..dont know if they're original or not, but look close and are from 1965..and will make it legal

Last edited:
I have had trucks from 65 thru 67 with them and all have been red. Pretty sure 65 was the beginning of seat belt mandates for most automotive manufactures.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
These came in my all original 65 FJ45 LPB. Original and very easy to refurbish.

Sounds like you need a bigger garage Mike :D

Looks good! did you guys spray it yourself? Single stage or base and clear? I've got to paint one of mine soon and trying to decide which way to go.

I need a less expensive hobby !!

we paid "a guy I know" to paint it

this was single stage. not perfect, but damn nice compared to where we started.
we did all the metal repairs (floor, sill, sill cover, various holes, rockers, etc) then had the paint mixed off the codes then matched to the inside of the drivers door access panel from your/my 45. :cool:

I love the Spring Green color, very nice 40. You know this is how JP started. Lots of Cruisers and then the next thing you know, you need a big shop :)

I know that my brothers 66 FJ40 did. I also have a FJ45 that's original one owner that also had the same coral seat material. Hope that helps.

I know that my brothers 66 FJ40 did. I also have a FJ45 that's original one owner that also had the same coral seat material. Hope that helps.

SOR says 61-65 but that’s why I asked. It’s really a great look in a 45

I’m pretty sure the Coral ran through ‘67.

‘68 brought a lot of changes for the 40 series so it makes sense to me that is likely when they switched colors.

I think coral seats / red belts went through 67.

I have had trucks from 65 thru 67 with them and all have been red. Pretty sure 65 was the beginning of seat belt mandates for most automotive manufactures.

Correct, 1965.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom