Barn Find 1965 FJ45LPB (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Topless time warp....

6D46E07E-0EE0-4206-9C42-6D9FFF0BDAED.jpeg

Cooler Texas temps warrant door and top removal for a season.

✌️

Those two are posers, they just pretend to know 45’s. You can see Rob telling Nolan, get rid of the six!! Put a small block chevy in!!! And Nolan is like, yeah thats a good idea!!!! 🤣🤣 🍺
Saw one of your old ones there

33759AB8-4468-4280-945D-53BD8C2B1363.jpeg

Wow, its getting old and aged!! Who owns it now?
A fella named Jose Aribe. Fine fella. He’s in love with it. Me, Bones and Rob gave him a lot of 411 for it.

I’m sending the spare tire carrier that was under Rotunda that we sent to Doc for Seminole that we took off Seminole.

@jomelo asked me who we were going to pay that forward to a few weeks ago and I found him yesterday 🙌

Certainly don’t tell Rob you “only” drove 130 miles round trip.
Yes. Nothing to brag about in that crew. I’m the ownership rookie by decades 🤣

But I did learn and test the ‘hand throttle cruise control’ from Rob. Simple but effective. My leg muscles are appreciative.

A fella named Jose Aribe. Fine fella. He’s in love with it. Me, Bones and Rob gave him a lot of 411 for it.

I’m sending the spare tire carrier that was under Rotunda that we sent to Doc for Seminole that we took off Seminole.

@jomelo asked me who we were going to pay that forward to a few weeks ago and I found him yesterday 🙌
May the LPB gods shine down on me.

Do you not have a LPB? Just a FHT and RHT? Awesome gesture on the spare tire carrier!
I do not. I passed on this super nice spring green one in 2020 and regret it all the time. I’m sure the right truck will come along at some point.

The tire carrier is actually my secret weapon. This is the second time I gifted it. The first time went to the red removable top 45 and I ended up buying the truck a year later. Hopefully it works out that way again!!

I do not. I passed on this super nice spring green one in 2020 and regret it all the time. I’m sure the right truck will come along at some point.

The tire carrier is actually my secret weapon. This is the second time I gifted it. The first time went to the red removable top 45 and I ended up buying the truck a year later. Hopefully it works out that way again!!
Round about April 2020 it was…….

We will find you a good one …..

FA51D1C4-FA35-4399-9D02-0C9412B30514.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom