AVAILABLE 7X SERIES PARTS--USA MARKET (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Normal US part number. Nothing special about it.

But good info for the later filler necks.

This cap WILL NOT fit on 1980's era filler necks.

Last edited:
Yeah, that cap would not work on my 1986 FJ73. The one I have is metal.

Available through normal US Toyota procurement lines:

Door panel clips:

IMG_2668.JPG

Door check/limiter pins (these are basically destroyed to remove them)... Interestingly enough it uses a 6x suffix part number vs a generic numerical suffix or a 7x specific 90K00 part number. Cool.

IMG_2669.JPG

Door bumpers (these cushion the door against the body of the vehicle):

IMG_2671.JPG

Silencer: These are used underneath the door panels and attach to the door lock to handle rods to make sure they don't rattle against the metal since the rod goes from the inside of the superstructure to the outside through an access hole.

fullsizeoutput_2de2.jpeg

Water outlet union that goes on the top of 3B/13B-T water pumps as well as at the rear of the head on the LH side and the front of the head on the RH side if you decide to delete the rear heater system.

IMG_2623.JPG
IMG_2625.JPG

Hello

Im looking for CLUTCH BOOSTER repair kit 04318-60020

order will be sent to US address

Last edited:
Available through normal US Toyota procurement lines:

Door panel clips:
Good lord, I really need those.
Thanks for posting Beno!

Just an FYI, I have been told by the guys at Amayama that if a parts come back NLA try submitting the inquiry again in 1, 2, 4 or even up to 6 months later. They told me this is because some things are produced in limited quantities and batches are only made every 1, 2, 6 months or whatever. I have had excellent results buying from Amayama in the past.

Cheers

Unlike ordering Amayama, ordering from @beno is like those crackerjack boxes. Almost always a special prize inside.

That has not been my experience or with Cruiserdan but I have done very limited business with both. I am not saying anything bad about either, they both are big supporters of this community and forum for a long time. However, the only people I ever got "bonus" items from has been Ward & Georg. I wear my Valley Hybrids shirt at least two days a week! :)

Also, I am just sharing what I have found to be an extremely good parts resource. I secured items today via Amayama others have told me are NLA. I have had the same experience with Amayama for years. Robert Willox who runs Amayama has been very good to work with for me, super fast response rates and always on the ball. If I have any questions, he gets back to me in under 24hrs and he is on the other side of the planet. More than once I have secured things through him and Amayama that I have been told right here on the forum are NLA. For FJ60/62's, 80-series and old classic Nissan Patrols. Not to mention, I have received standard post boxes from Japan via Amayama in 5 days. It is pretty cool too to get boxes with Japanese writing on them. :)

My only complaint about Amayama is that they don't have parts diagrams with the EPC but I guess that is pretty standard across the board.

People can do whatever they like, I was-am just sharing one the best parts sources I have ever found worldwide and I been digging for parts for two decades.

Cheers

You do know that Robert Willox is a pseudonym for an algorithm right? Amayama is almost entirely automated. Except for the fulfillment section or if you go and pick up your parts from their depots.

Almost all interactions are canned responses based on heuristic learning.

Anyway, try calling Robert. ;)

@RMP&O ..... "That has not been my experience or with Cruiserdan but I have done very limited business with both. I am not saying anything bad about either, they both are big supporters of this community and forum for a long time. However, the only people I ever got "bonus" items from has been Ward & Georg. I wear my Valley Hybrids shirt at least two days a week! :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I would call Dan (@cruiserdan) to order parts he would act like taking my call was the most important thing he would do all day. This "Human interaction" is what separates him from most others. I would agree that Ward also has this concept down pat. :)

You do know that Robert Willox is a pseudonym for an algorithm right? Amayama is almost entirely automated. Except for the fulfillment section or if you go and pick up your parts from their depots.

Almost all interactions are canned responses based on heuristic learning.

Anyway, try calling Robert. ;)

Odd that automated responses answer very specific questions. No worries though and I will take your word for it.

Cheers

Front stabilizer bushing 48815-26040 - Troopy (need two of these)
P1050642.JPG

Cushings 48817-30010 (need 8 of these)
P1050648.JPG

Retainer, Cushion 90948-02032 (need 8 of these)
P1050650.JPG

Retainer, Cushion 90948-02015 (need 2 of these)
P1050649.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom