*******August Wheeling Trip (aka, Over The Mountain Tour)******* (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I wonder if my boss is going to get me the day so i can do business development?

That's the correct angle to approach your boss for a day off right?

:lol:

I hope a black bear doesnt wonder into camp like it did in 2008!! My bday is on the 21st so I'm not 100% in yet!

Last edited:
I hope a black bear doesnt wonder into camp like it did in 2008!! My bday is the 21st so I'm not 100% in yet!

You knows you older than 21! This ain't to 21st birf-day!
That black bear was juss after me lucky charms! Someone has a picture of it.

Wondered if his "trailer idea" was gonna work out for you. Now you know the 4Runner won't pull that 48', right :steer:
As long as he has onboard air to power the brakes, I don't see any issues. :rolleyes:

Might possibly exceed the tow capacity as well...
Yeah, I guess the 4Runner might not like it.... Guess you'll have to bring the Tundra! :hillbilly:

Didn't have any pics of bear or FAY, but found this
DSC02663.jpg

DSC02663.jpg

BMThiker said:
Didn't have any pics of bear or FAY, but found this

Looks like someone brought their iron with them! Them POLO shawts look mighty nice Eric!!

Looks like someone brought their iron with them! Them POLO shawts look mighty nice Eric!!

You shut your mouth you Carolina Hippie!
LOL!
I'm pretty sure that was a month after I survived my on-going death investigation. I was just happy those shorts finally fit! That was prolly the last time they did too!

Land Speeder said:
You shut your mouth you Carolina Hippie!
LOL!
I'm pretty sure that was a month after I survived my on-going death investigation. I was just happy those shorts finally fit! That was prolly the last time they did too!

And we are all happy you are still here with us!! Your 80 knowledge is priceless :)

I don't recognize Eric without a beard.

Not sure why not, still have all my chins.

So, I gotta see a man about a trailer, pick up my swanky Upstate Cruisers shirts, and the :princess: just asked off for that Friday. I guess I can be moved to the definite list!

Sent from another Galaxy

Im free that weekend so im a definite whether my usual wheeling buddies are in or not!

Hey y'all! Can I come to this here shindig? If so it'll be me and my dog. Looking forward to wheeling with all you guys I had to abandon at GSMTR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom