*******August Wheeling Trip (aka, Over The Mountain Tour)******* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Working hard to make this happen, looking good, baseball doesn't start as of now, but tryouts may be that weekend, once I know we will commit.

Man i wish i could make this.:(

Erin and I are definites too. Looking forward to it, after all, the only club sticker I have on the cruiser is a UC one from GSMTR this year.

I have one unscheduled day off left for the year. Wife and i gonna use it for a long weekend somewhere for our anniversary.

Unfortunately they come out of my vacation time as well.

I might try to make this one.

If anyone wants something from Southeast Overland we will deliver anything in stock for free. We also might cut ya a little bit of a deal. :)

Well I already needed a few things, but you have my attention... Expect a PM later tonight or tomorrow.:D

If anyone wants something from Southeast Overland we will deliver anything in stock for free. We also might cut ya a little bit of a deal. :)
I'm glad you posted this. I had forgotten about the piece I planned to order.

Thanks for the PM. I'll call you tomorrow.

Good Talking to you this morning Steve. I appreciate you taking the time to talk with me. I look forward to picking up my Southeast Overland Swag in a few weeks at OTMT.

Nice offer. Should we contact you directly or go through the webstore?

I have a few items I would like to purchase and have you deliver.

Thanks!
-onur

Nice offer. Should we contact you directly or go through the webstore?

I have a few items I would like to purchase and have you deliver.

Thanks!
-onur

Onur,

Call us. The web store automatically calculates and includes shipping. We are adding a 'local pick up/no shipping option" but that isn't ready to be released yet. I also want to make sure everything is in stock.

I'm at the shop today until 5 and our summer hours are 10-5 Tues to Sat.

Thanks!

This is turning out to be the frugal-wheeler's special...two free dinners, free camping and some cool swag!

You absolutely can't beat this!

$20/day to wheel this kind of stuff.

GSMTR12%2520%2528143%2529.JPG

Who's 40 is this? Clint from Jackson???
Anyways, I'm probably a GO for this event. Wife and two sons too. We'll be roughing it in one of the climate controlled bunk-houses both nights. I've slept in the dirt enough in the past 18 yrs playing army. Can't wait! :D

He used to live in Jackson. He lives somewhere up in North GA somewhere now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom