*******August Wheeling Trip (aka, Over The Mountain Tour)******* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

May have a 40 to do some more fun stuff at GMP by then! :)

Checking on sports and other commitments in August, but I may be there with my sons. Will check back by end of July and let you know.

Stumbled upon this today and now have 4 very strong maybes to add to the list
(Me, Will, Ryan, Asher).

edit: and also maybe ankur, so 5

Saw this a day or two ago. Got to check the calendar with the boss, so you can add Matt +1 to the list of maybes

We are looking more definite for this trip. After attending a couple events this year, I am liking being more involved and meeting folks.

Puts me downs as a weak maybe!
It is the online at weekend I have open next month! And I still have yet to figure out the vibration in my driveline of the RV, so it depends in that.
Love me some OTMT! Thanks for bringing it back y'all!!!

Puts me downs as a weak maybe!
It is the online at weekend I have open next month! And I still have yet to figure out the vibration in my driveline of the RV, so it depends in that.
Love me some OTMT! Thanks for bringing it back y'all!!!

Dude you gotta get the RV rolling...wez gotta have a party in da RV!!!

Looks possible on my end, should confirm by first of August. Would have the boys if I do manage.

Looks like I'm a definite at least for Saturday. Gotta pick a trailer up from Steve.

Sent from another Galaxy

Looks like I'm a definite at least for Saturday. Gotta pick a trailer up from Steve.

Sent from another Galaxy

Wondered if his "trailer idea" was gonna work out for you. Now you know the 4Runner won't pull that 48', right :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom