*******August Wheeling Trip (aka, Over The Mountain Tour)******* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got one uploaded last night. Mad props to Steve and several others for great spotting and rock placement! Sliders are officially on the list now.

Great video. Next time we'll get one mounted on the underside as well.
And maybe next time I'll have the coconuts to do it too.

Rick don't put that one on Will. That was me. Consummate funny guy had to throw in the tiny rock.

:D

KajunRock.JPG

KajunRock.JPG

The event that will forever make OTMT 2013 memorable....

I am uploading a few more now. Ledge drop with Daniel.Watters and fam

Matt doing a hill climb in his white 80

Rick doing the climb where the tree tagged my rear 1/4.

]

If anyone knows what trail #'s these are from let me know and I will update the description.

Last edited:
The one of Rick, where you and Hunter tagged the tree, is 43 I'm almost positive.

The one of Daniel, where you also came down: maybe 10? Pretty unsure on that one though.

The trail Matt and Daniel came down was on trail one right before trail 8 splits off. Only reason I remember it was Bc i came crashing down it.

image-2035307067.jpg

Golden Mountain strikes again! Is it just a matter of getting another alignment?

Sent from another Galaxy

I'll look closer tomorrow. It was sketchy on the mountain curves but not bad around here on back roads and going slower. I had to get on the interstate today and it took two hands to keep the unwanted lane changes to a minimum.

I'll look closer tomorrow. It was sketchy on the mountain curves but not bad around here on back roads and going slower. I had to get on the interstate today and it took two hands to keep the unwanted lane changes to a minimum.

That doesn't sound good. Hopefully it will be an easy fix.

Sent from another Galaxy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom