Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$130 - LCP 80 Series Cooling Fan (Depo 100-series fan and brackets) kit. Used for about 6 months. Works perfectly but I crammed a 12" SPAL fan in there which works a bit better for my use case. Just the under hood components, no harness or switch.

PM'd

Original Arizona car.
It has approximately 208,000 miles. It had a full mechanical (engine rebuild, transmission rebuild, brakes, driveshaft, suspension, A/C, etc.) at Camelback Toyota in April of 2018. Less than 2,000 miles ago.
It has been desmogged and has a Toyota card from City Racer (OEM 2F / 1.5F Carburetor for Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ60)
It has a totally refreshed and redone interior with factory fabric (not new fabric), new carpet and floor mats. Even has the factory FM/AM radio (but upgraded speakers in the front doors).
It has a 2" OME lift with a leaf removed. New KO2 tires or chrome rims.
The only thing not stock are the lift, tires and it is desmogged. Even has the factory roof rack
The paint has faded/oxidized but still looks great.
I currently have it registered in Flagstaff, but it can be registered in Maricopa County under the historical vehicle rule.

I have a lot of receipts and photos. Please contact me for more information
Thank you.

View attachment 2352261

View attachment 2352262

View attachment 2352263

View attachment 2352264

View attachment 2352265
You too busy to make a build thread, foo?

Have a pile of stuff I need to clear out.
2006 4Runner bumper and running boards, brackets and mud flaps, inner fenders.
Asking $250 for the bumper and $80 for the running boards.
Stock 80 Springs, All 4 with the shocks if you want them for $75 obo
265/70-17 Deulers, two with less than 10k and one of those is less than 2k. $350 obo

6623EFFD-5288-4AAE-8F66-0131CFAD5364.jpeg

97CA4E62-D76E-47C5-80CE-2F4A76B372AC.jpeg

8E2CABF8-D954-4C45-AEA2-50A15D284BBB.jpeg

SOLD

Front brake rotors for FJ80 90-92

DBA cross drilled/ slotted. DBA-782X
I totaled my FJ80 before getting around to installing these. Been sitting in the garage ever since.
5E4269B4-AF53-47E0-BD36-15A95704F743.jpeg
0D89E3DA-E324-4497-B868-807BFBF1CE9A.jpeg

$100 obo. S of Tucson

Last edited:
Anyone interested in homebrew equipment? I would like to sell everything together. I have one or two 5 gallon kits w/everything necessary to brew plus: two glass carboys, several cases of wire top bottles, at least one extract kit, a mash tun and a few LBS of hops (not sure if they are still good, so those will be free), sanitizer, seals, bottle caps, etc. Let me know if there is any serious interest and I will go through everything and give a good price.

Bad elf GPS navigation combo With iPad and vehicle mount $200
I am selling a Bad Elf GPS 1000 dongle that goes into your iPad and allows you to use GPS to navigate. Along with that I’m also selling an iPad A139 16 GB Tablet. Also the vehicle mount comes with it. I used it several times and now have a different set up in my vehicle. This is a pretty neat system for someone that is looking for a budget set up. offers and trades will be entertained View attachment 2357441View attachment 2357444View attachment 2357447

Is this still available?

Aluminum bullbar winch bumper for 60 series. About 5.5mm (almost 1/4") thick. Weighs approx 40-45 lbs. Unsure of brand, but I based on my research when I got it, I believe it was an Australian maker that perhaps is no longer in business. As you may know, aluminum bumpers are pretty spendy when new.
Drivers wing is bent back, my plan was to re-work it and also remove the hoops... but I'm now buying a house and realistically this has moved way down on my priority list.

Mounting brackets included (not shown)

$200 local pickup only.

Mounted, it would look like the one in this thread: For Sale - 1984 FJ60

Original Arizona car.
It has approximately 208,000 miles. It had a full mechanical (engine rebuild, transmission rebuild, brakes, driveshaft, suspension, A/C, etc.) at Camelback Toyota in April of 2018. Less than 2,000 miles ago.
It has been desmogged and has a Toyota card from City Racer (OEM 2F / 1.5F Carburetor for Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ60)
It has a totally refreshed and redone interior with factory fabric (not new fabric), new carpet and floor mats. Even has the factory FM/AM radio (but upgraded speakers in the front doors).
It has a 2" OME lift with a leaf removed. New KO2 tires or chrome rims.
The only thing not stock are the lift, tires and it is desmogged. Even has the factory roof rack
The paint has faded/oxidized but still looks great.
I currently have it registered in Flagstaff, but it can be registered in Maricopa County under the historical vehicle rule.

I have a lot of receipts and photos. Please contact me for more information
Thank you.

View attachment 2352261

View attachment 2352262

View attachment 2352263

View attachment 2352264

View attachment 2352265

Still for sale? $20K right?

Crapy photo but I have a set of mini truck axles for sale. Solid Front is complete minus one hub and caliper. Does have high steer arms. Rear has axles and drum brakes. Third member is there but missing ring and pinion. Can get better pictures of necessary. $400?

0704201318.jpg

Last edited:
Price was revealed before pictures were posted.
Sorry everyone, for some reason I am not getting alerts when someone posts.
Yes, $20,000 and the link for the photos has been previously posted.
Vehicle located near Scottsdale & Shea. Let me know if interested.

It comes with a heavy heart that I am saying this, but it is time for me to sell my Land Cruiser. Owning this Land Cruiser has been a blast I am really going to miss the Land Cruiser. But my family comes first.

The interior is in good shape for being a 26-year-old rig. The dash does have some cracking from the Arizona sun but the rest of the interior is in great shape minus the seat wear on the driver's seat from sliding in and out. The paint is not in the greatest, I call it sun kist. The right rear qtr panel has been sprayed tan using Krylon rattle can.

The head gasket has been replaced. All the work was done by Scott Higgins aka @Cruiserhiggs when he was still working at Camelback Toyota. There is a slight miss but Scott believes that has to do with the wiring harness. He has recently checked the fuel pressure, cleaned the TB, cleaned the idle control valve. He believes that once the wiring harness is done the miss will be gone.

Interior modifications are slim. There is a CDL installed as well as some Delta VS storage brackets for a rear shelf. There is also a drawer system installed where the 3rd row used to be.

A Trail-Gear front bumper has been installed along with tabs for light bars. I installed a 30” LED light bar in the front. Also, a Warn 9.5TI winch has been installed. The wire rope on the winch is brand new and never been used. The motor and brake have been replaced when Desert Rat Offroad rebuilt the winch for me.

The brakes have been replaced with slotted/drilled rotors from Rock Auto. The pads have been replaced twice since the rotors have been installed. Along with the rotors, the factory rubber line was replaced with Slee stainless steel lines. When the lines were installed I also removed the ABS pump and the LSPV. After all the work the brakes were bleed multiple times using a vacuum pump. When removing the ABS pump I also removed the ABS wiring and ABS sensors and plugged the holes with the kit from Wits End. With the weight of the LC and the larger tires, the Land Cruiser stops amazingly.

The suspension has a lot of work too. An OME lift has been installed using 850J and 860 springs with Ironman 4x4 30mm spacers on top of the springs with OME shocks at all four corners and an OME steering stabilizer. Dobinson sway bar drop bracket is installed in the front as well as Dobinson's caster correction plates. The rear trailing arms have been replaced with Metal Tech 4x4 adjustable upper/lower control arms. A Delta VS pan hard bar bracket has been installed as well. Marlin Crawler is responsible for the upgraded steering. I installed their heavy-duty upgrade kit with 555 ball joints.

The Land Cruiser is sitting on 315/75-16 BFG KO2 and has a brand new full-size spare. The sale will also include a set (4) of 17” 1st Gen Sequoia/Tundra wheels along with (1) Method model 315 17” wheel in gold/black rim.

The knuckles need to be rebuilt but I do have the rebuild kit from Trail Gear with the wheel bearings that will go with the LC. The power steering pump needs to be replaced as well, I do have the pump as well. The oil pump seal, the crankshaft seal can/need to be replaced too.

I know there is some work that is needed but this rig is in great shape considering. 

I am looking to get $10,000 but I am open to reasonable offers.

justcause.jpg

sycamorecreek4.JPG

sycamorecreek1.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

Last edited:
It comes with a heavy heart that I am saying this, but it is time for me to sell my Land Cruiser. Owning this Land Cruiser has been a blast I am really going to miss the Land Cruiser. But my family comes first.

The interior is in good shape for being a 26-year-old rig. The dash does have some cracking from the Arizona sun but the rest of the interior is in great shape minus the seat wear on the driver's seat from sliding in and out. The paint is not in the greatest, I call it sun kist. The right rear qtr panel has been sprayed tan using Krylon rattle can.

The head gasket has been replaced. All the work was done by Scott Higgins when he was still working at Camelback Toyota. There is a slight miss but Scott believes that has to do with the wiring harness. He has recently checked the fuel pressure, cleaned the TB, cleaned the idle control valve. He believes that once the wiring harness is done the miss will be gone.

Interior modifications are slim. There is a CDL installed as well as some Delta VS storage brackets for a rear shelf. There is also a drawer system installed where the 3rd row used to be.

A Trail-Gear front bumper has been installed along with tabs for light bars. I installed a 30” LED light bar in the front. Also, a Warn 9.5TI winch has been installed. The wire rope on the winch is brand new and never been used. The motor and brake have been replaced when Desert Rat Offroad rebuilt the winch for me.

The brakes have been replaced with slotted/drilled rotors from Rock Auto. The pads have been replaced twice since the rotors have been installed. Along with the rotors, the factory rubber line was replaced with Slee stainless steel lines. When the lines were installed I also removed the ABS pump and the LSPV. After all the work the brakes were bleed multiple times using a vacuum pump. When removing the ABS pump I also removed the ABS wiring and ABS sensors and plugged the holes with the kit from Wits End. With the weight of the LC and the larger tires, the Land Cruiser stops amazingly.

The suspension has a lot of work too. An OME lift has been installed using 850J and 860 springs with Ironman 4x4 30mm spacers on top of the springs with OME shocks at all four corners and an OME steering stabilizer. Dobinson sway bar drop bracket is installed in the front as well as Dobinson's caster correction plates. The rear trailing arms have been replaced with Metal Tech 4x4 adjustable upper/lower control arms. A Delta VS pan hard bar bracket has been installed as well. Marlin Crawler is responsible for the upgraded steering. I installed their heavy-duty upgrade kit with 555 ball joints.

The Land Cruiser is sitting on 315/75-16 BFG KO2 and has a brand new full-size spare. The sale will also include a set (4) of 17” 1st Gen Sequoia/Tundra wheels along with (1) Method model 315 17” wheel in gold/black rim.

The knuckles need to be rebuilt but I do have the rebuild kit from Trail Gear with the wheel bearings that will go with the LC. The power steering pump needs to be replaced as well, I do have the pump as well. The oil pump seal, the crankshaft seal can/need to be replaced too.

I know there is some work that is needed but this rig is in great shape considering. 

I am looking to get $10,000 but I am open to reasonable offers.

View attachment 2364776

View attachment 2364779

View attachment 2364780

View attachment 2364781

View attachment 2364782
So sorry to hear you're selling your truck. You've put a lot of work into her, I'm sure someone in the club will take it from here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom