Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Original Arizona car.
It has approximately 208,000 miles. It had a full mechanical (engine rebuild, transmission rebuild, brakes, driveshaft, suspension, A/C, etc.) at Camelback Toyota in April of 2018. Less than 2,000 miles ago.
It has been desmogged and has a Toyota card from City Racer (OEM 2F / 1.5F Carburetor for Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ60)
It has a totally refreshed and redone interior with factory fabric (not new fabric), new carpet and floor mats. Even has the factory FM/AM radio (but upgraded speakers in the front doors).
It has a 2" OME lift with a leaf removed. New KO2 tires or chrome rims.
The only thing not stock are the lift, tires and it is desmogged. Even has the factory roof rack
The paint has faded/oxidized but still looks great.
I currently have it registered in Flagstaff, but it can be registered in Maricopa County under the historical vehicle rule.

I have a lot of receipts and photos. Please contact me for more information
Thank you.

View attachment 2352261

View attachment 2352262

View attachment 2352263

View attachment 2352264

View attachment 2352265

I recently looked at this 60 in detail and you will be hard pressed to find a 60 in this fine mechanical condition and unmolested. A fresh coat of paint and it would be a real head turner and a great vehicle for many years to come.

So, here is the post about my 200.

It is a 2014, one owner, Arizona car. It has 75,000 miles. Pearl white with tan interior.
Has Cooper AT3 (LT275/70/R18 tires on Tundra TRD Pro rims. Has White Knuckle sliders.
New radiator was installed in February of 2020. New Toyota battery installed in June 2019.
Always serviced at a Toyota dealership.
Has had minor bumper damage from being hit by others (so no clean CarFax) but no major accidents.
Interior is clean, but the center console top is showing signs of wear.

Looking to get $45,000.Discount for CSC members!

Reach out to me for more information.

2014-Left Side.jpg

2014-Right Side.jpg

2014-Back.jpg

2014-Back Left Tire.jpg

2014-Back Right Tire.jpg

Last edited:
Original Arizona car.
It has approximately 208,000 miles. It had a full mechanical (engine rebuild, transmission rebuild, brakes, driveshaft, suspension, A/C, etc.) at Camelback Toyota in April of 2018. Less than 2,000 miles ago.
It has been desmogged and has a Toyota card from City Racer (OEM 2F / 1.5F Carburetor for Land Cruiser FJ40 FJ60)
It has a totally refreshed and redone interior with factory fabric (not new fabric), new carpet and floor mats. Even has the factory FM/AM radio (but upgraded speakers in the front doors).
The only thing not stock are the lift, tires and it is desmogged. Even has the factory roof rack
I currently have it registered in Flagstaff, but it can be registered in Maricopa County under the historical vehicle rule.

Thank you.

View attachment 2352261

View attachment 2352262

View attachment 2352263

View attachment 2352264

View attachment 2352265

Wish I needed another cruiser. Have a bunch of stuff to take it another level with other market parts.

*** SOLD 06/29/2020 ***

Selling my 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser with approx. 224,000 miles on it, clean AZ Title.

Asking $10,400.

I purchased this in 2006 from the owner in Las Vegas – so no rust. It’s been a fantastic vehicle, I have mixed emotions in letting it go. I’m ready to drive something different and downsize some into a mid-size SUV (newer 4Runner I hope). It’s in very good condition, mechanically strong but showing some signs of cosmetic dings, and wear and tear. Until a year or so ago it was my daily driver, now it’s my weekend camping and Home Improvement store vehicle. I quite often get compliments on it and asked if I’d think to sell it, hopefully one of you is looking at this 😉

More pictures at:

The Good:
• All fluids maintained with full synthetics (Amsoil, Mobil1) since I’ve owned it at around 82K
• Drives smooth and strong, it’s a solid, quality vehicle
• I have service records since 2006
The Bad:
• Approx. 2” tear in driver seat bottom leather
• Paint clearcoat has begun fading on the hood and roof
• Little dings here and there, two bumper corners have scuffs, also the passenger side mirror
• Some light-to-medium scratches on both sides, aka “Arizona pinstriping”
• Driver door pillar paint is faded (the black part); tree sap dripped onto it a few years ago. Lucky me.
Highlights:
• 2”+spacer Old Man Emu (OME) Torsion Bars and HD Rear Coils; includes the Slee Differential Drop to maintain proper CV angles
• OME Shocks
• Extra set of OME Medium Duty Rear Coils included (if you want to switch-out)
• Locking rear and center differentials
• I have the third-rows seats, very good condition sitting in storage (included)
• Full Synthetics for Oil, Transmission, Transfer case and differentials changed per schedule or earlier
• Moly blend grease used on driveline yokes
• All heater hoses, plastic T connector all replaced a few years ago
• Most all the coil packs have been replaced over the last ten years
• Timing Belt, Crank Seal and Water Pump last done in 2015 at 182K miles
• Braided-steel brake lines front and rear
• All electric motors replaced on the power locks over the years
• Yokohama 285x75Rx16 last put on in May 2017; matching spare underneath
• Includes the WeatherTech front and cargo floor liners
• All interior and backup lights upgraded to LEDs
• Kenwood double-din stereo-CD-bluetooth-SiriusXM deck with built-in Garmin GPS navigation; also I have the original unit which still works (included)
• Backup Camera displays on the Kenwood deck
• Trailer tow hitch receiver

Untitled1_0003_frame-13.jpg.jpg

Untitled1_0013_frame-22.jpg.jpg

Untitled1_0014_frame-23.jpg.jpg

Untitled1_0017_frame-26.jpg.jpg

Untitled1_0020_frame-29.jpg.jpg

Last edited:
For sale come out from 2000 Toyota truck rear e locker axle. ( Axle code: B03A/4:1)
Included computer 4 wheel drive Control,The rear diff lock switch,Brand new 2 pieces of rear brake drums from Autozone.
$1100
Any questions PM
Thanks

7c51ab29-e4fb-452b-bdc8-5dd38cd9d22b.jpg
130bf73c-3c59-4b75-8cdf-5fc66fdc3d1f.jpg
9e18233f-54a5-4f41-83a6-a6a80d9f9633.jpg

Wow, lot of stuff bubbling up on this Friday.

@brices123 Did I miss the starting point on the 60? It's legit, bat level. Post it up, there are tons of folks that hang in this little csc realm. It's a classic with clearly a lot of love, provenance, and work.

Sold

Last edited:
Original Arizona car.

Thank you.

View attachment 2352261

View attachment 2352262

View attachment 2352263

View attachment 2352264

View attachment 2352265
No stone was left unturned in its restoration. One of the best examples to be found. Interested parties should review all the receipts and be very impressed with the level of detail the owner put into this.

I kind of like the classic patina look....

Original Arizona car.

Thank you.

View attachment 2352261

View attachment 2352262

View attachment 2352263

View attachment 2352264

View attachment 2352265

Ok I read it twice, must be blind.. price? I’m on the hunt.

$250.00
ODYSSEY Extreme Series Battery (~3 months old, never installed. Brand New)
34/78-PC1500
Part no: 0785-2035
Includes side post terminal adaptors.
Dimensions L x W x H (in) 10.85 x 6.99 x 7.82
*I just picked this up from Brice but unfortunately it won't fit my application.

IMG_20200628_121355.jpg

IMG_20200628_121351.jpg

IMG_20200628_154655.jpg

@blatant It will fit any Toyota 4x4 but I needed the use of the side terminals and those are directly inline with the FJ60 battery tray brace. If not using the side terminals, shouldn't be any issues.

Attachments

• 34-78-PC1500 | ODYSSEY Batteries.pdf
    284.6 KB · Views: 178
$250.00
ODYSSEY Extreme Series Battery (~3 months old, never installed. Brand New)
34/78-PC1500
Part no: 0785-2035
Includes side post terminal adaptors.
Dimensions L x W x H (in) 10.85 x 6.99 x 7.82
*I just picked this up from Brice but unfortunately it won't fit my application.

View attachment 2355313

View attachment 2355315

View attachment 2355317

I've got one in my 40... and one in my Troopy... these are great batteries. I really wish I hadn't just bought the Troopy one, I'd be all over this. To fit in older Toyotas you need the spacer plate underneath it (both my 40 and Troopy needed it).

I run my fridge and camp lighting off of this and it has plenty of capacity. Coupled with solar I don't intend to put in a second battery for some time.

This is a smoking deal.

I've got one in my 40... and one in my Troopy... these are great batteries. I really wish I hadn't just bought the Troopy one, I'd be all over this. To fit in older Toyotas you need the spacer plate underneath it (both my 40 and Troopy needed it).

I run my fridge and camp lighting off of this and it has plenty of capacity. Coupled with solar I don't intend to put in a second battery for some time.

This is a smoking deal.
Yes and the battery height spacer is about $6-7 if required.

If anyone wants to see photos of my FJ60. There are before, during and after the restoration.

SOLD

$130 - LCP 80 Series Cooling Fan (Depo 100-series fan and brackets) kit. Used for about 6 months. Works perfectly but I crammed a 12" SPAL fan in there which works a bit better for my use case. Just the under hood components, no harness or switch.

Last edited:
WITS END Bushing Press Tool- KIT $170. Also Harbor freight 20 ton press $150 both of these items were only used for one job. Both of these items were bought new by me.
View attachment 2357157
Man I wish I had those when I did my bushings...worth their weight in gold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom