Got some more wiring done and installed a egt probe. While letting it idle and just looking around it I found the #1 injector is leaking and looks like a pretty good water leak from around the water pump I guess driving will be put off a while longer. Looking around it looks like the water leak was from the engine in hose, gave it some more turns and it looks like that is the culprit. So, I guess I just have to figure out how to fix the injector.
Well, that wasn’t quite how I wanted to spend 7hrs today That’s why this hole project is taking so long. My body/paint guy assembled the fenders incorrectly so was always planning on doing em right, but probably could have just left them as they were. I wanted to put in the proper bolt spacers instead of leaving them out. So first picture is the proper spacers and bolts. These spacers are installed with the metal ring down, at least that was the only way I could get the plastic spacer to hold.
The black spacers go to the two just in front of the door. These can be a real pain to install, especially if the upper and lower fenders in that area are tweaked just a little. Small hands and lots of patience needed. I ended up using different bolts on the last two as the spacers for here are a little taller and I couldn’t get the black bolts to start.