ACC Fall Gathering 11/8-10/2013 @ GMP

71-CRUISER

So its that time of year again to start planing for our now famous fall event at GMP in Sparta Tennessee. Again we will be reserving the Pavilion so primitive camping will be included if we can fit everyone in. You will need to cover your trail fees. If you prefer to reserve a bunk house room, please do this directly with GMP.

This is strictly a BYO event so bring your own tent, chairs, drinks, kids, dogs, trucks, spares, tools and everything else that you may need to have a good time. Last year we had a Pot Luck Dinner on Saturday night which worked well, so bring something to put on the table.

Mark your calendars and we will see you this fall.

Attachments

Mattnatti

See a Doctor and get rid of it.
Count me in. I had great time last year and met a lot of good people. Looking forward to this year.

Thank you Michael and Brian for having this event. :cheers:

Vlad

The Impaler
SILVER Star

I will certainly try to have the GX there with some portion of the family! :)

mstocks

Time off is officially granted. Now I just gotta get a few things sorted on the 80 before November....

A few rigs and I might show up. The Zuk won't be there naturally, but there will be some nice rigs if we can swing the time frame.

What's the park fee up to now.

Sam Stewart

I'll be there one way or another. The mini is still out of commission but plenty of time to get it fixed before then.

Sent from another Galaxy

phatairman

SILVER Star

Dangit, I'm coaching soccer this year and that's the last game. They like to have after game party. I see if I could sneak away.

thatcabledude

SILVER Star
HHMMMMM. It's a little to early for me to be sure about the date, but I am going to see if I can swing it.

Will, the cruiser is still running great!

jynx

Turd Herder
SILVER Star
Saw Rance called this the 'ACC Fall Crawl' over in one of the TN clubhouses and thought that was fitting. Thought I would share in case anyone was interested.

Onur

GOLD Star

Well Sam has no reason not to come now since I am donating a set of Dirty 30 birfs for his mini.

Now, maybe in return, he will grant me the weekend off--**paid**

:)

justbecause

perpetually lost.

I have to work late that Friday, I really enjoy this event though. I will have to see how things look closer to time.

My whole fleet is on the chopping block and could go a number of ways. If I do make it I might be there in the 80, an isuzu or an XB. It is up in the air right now.

Sam Stewart

Only a couple more months. Guess at some point I need to finish fixing my junk so I can haul it up there.

jynx

Turd Herder
SILVER Star
This will be the madien voyage of the Zuk, so my count-down timer is looming. I am also going to try tobreak my streak and actually have it finished so I can shake it down before then.

Sam Stewart

This will be the madien voyage of the Zuk, so my count-down timer is looming. I am also going to try tobreak my streak and actually have it finished so I can shake it down before then.
With the speed you normally work I'd say you would be ready for the 2014 ride. Haha. Since Erin is putting the pressure on you, I have no doubt that you'll have it ready in time.

Sent from another Galaxy

94SRUNNER

GOLD Star

I am looking forward to attending this highly praised event! Maybe I'll talk the wife into coming along.

Top Bottom