ACC Fall Gathering 11/8-10/2013 @ GMP (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am looking forward to attending this highly praised event! Maybe I'll talk the wife into coming along.

Mine has made every one so far. This is the one we both look forward to each year since this was our first real outing in the 80. And this year will be the debut of "the squirt"

I'm in St. Petersburg, Florida. I am thinking of heading up to the ACC fall gathering, provided that you'll let Florida people join in the fun... Anybody else come from this far south? It would be great to travel up with a few people.

Everyone is welcome. The more the merrier.

It was a really great turn out last year. I don't know if there was anyone from Florida or not. Quite a few groups came from different places though.

If this soccer schedule allows I may be there with the boys. Wife will be in Greece with work.

For anyone who was looking to do bunkhouse, if hyou aren't already booked you are SOL. I messed around and waited too long myself so looks like me and the Mrs will be tenting it.

For anyone who was looking to do bunkhouse, if hyou aren't already booked you are SOL. I messed around and waited too long So i guess Ill buy an RTT
Fixed it :cheers:
IMG_1040-e1327667193838.jpg

Lol, we have talked about it a few times but I am not sure I want to break camp anytime I want to wheel it. But with the Squirt taking shape we may be able to leave it parked at camp.:hmm:

Or better yet a small trailer for the squirt with a location to mount a RTT.... :hmm: :hmm:

Last edited:
For now I will say yes but I won't know until closer to the date

come on now, you can do it man :D... Matt talked about having such a good time last year that i'm not going to miss this year... :steer:

:cheers:

come on now, you can do it man :D... Matt talked about having such a good time last year that i'm not going to miss this year... :steer:

:cheers:

Just when I was thinking of bailing out this year ( hasn't been the best year for me so far :bang:) you, Pete and possibly Tony are going. Sounds like I am going to have to find some hustle and get ready.

Just when I was thinking of bailing out this year ( hasn't been the best year for me so far :bang:) you, Pete and possibly Tony are going. Sounds like I am going to have to find some hustle and get ready.

Do it!

Just talked to the wife. Sounds like I'm in

Matt, you bettA get that a** in gear! If I can completely rebuild a samurai in like 8 weeks, then you can get your **** together. H*ll bring the taco and you can ride with me. E is gonna be breakin' the sami this year so I will most likely have a seat.

I am working on a little somethin' somethin' for Saturday night, and if it pans out you will have to be there to find out :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom