80 series exhaust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Hey guys.. i own a 1994 80 series land cruiser.. i have a 1hz non turbo engine.. so yesterday i removed my muffler and installed a new muffler.. the sound is really riced i dont like it.. so a friend of mine suggest me to remove the muffler and keep it straight without the muffler.. is it a good idea.. will it make the sound good.. not like a riced car :)

thank you so much

So you don't like the sound of new muffler vs factory, so you want to go to straight pipe to fix it more...

So you don't like the sound of new muffler vs factory, so you want to go to straight pipe to fix it more...
can you tell me what would happen if i remove the muffler and install a 3inch straight pipe, what will be the outcome of it

Definitely go with a cherry bomb/ glass pack!! It will sound awesome! :rofl:

Straight though will just be loud and annoying.

can you tell me what would happen if i remove the muffler and install a 3inch straight pipe, what will be the outcome of it
Trolls will troll from your 3" straight troll like no troll has ever trolled before

I would run a strait pipe up through the floor into the passenger cabin. That way you would hear everything naturally without the wind interfering or distracting you.

There are some fxxxed up people in this forum.. man nissan patrol forum is so much better than you pussies

I cut my finger the other day and it hurts so put a bandage on it to stop the bleeding. If I chop my finger completely off, will it stop bleeding and make the pain go away?

I have locked this thread. I know a few posts were reported

First, this would be illegal in the US. I understand the OP doesnt live here.

Doing what the OP asks would make the sound so loud that anyone around would be irritated

Finally, this has turned to chat by all parties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom