2F Air Rail Plugs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

reddingcruiser

Practicing for retirement
Threads
I'm looking for a source for the plugs for the air rail injector holes for a 2F. Either someone that sells them or size and thread pitch.

grainger has them, or local Ace hardware in the bins. just make sure you get the recessed allen plugs.
I found some 1 time that just had a flat blade slot in them.
can't remember if they are 1/8" pipe or 1/4" pipe thread

I'm looking for a source for the plugs for the air rail injector holes for a 2F. Either someone that sells them or size and thread pitch.

Jim c

has a really nice " Kit " anti-smog that covers all the parts u need when de-smogging your 2F

Everything Fit and worked as described A+

Last edited:
plug-jpg.554927

Before Noon Tomorrow these little Golden Eggs will be on Back-order Status in the entire North American destination Market :eek:

Before Noon Tomorrow these little Golden Eggs will be on Back-order Status in the entire North American destination Market :eek:

Why? Did you order all 67 available in the US? And a part being on backorder doesn't mean anything. It just means that Toyota USA needs to order more from the supplier in Japan.

Why? Did you order all 67 available in the US? And a part being on backorder doesn't mean anything. It just means that Toyota USA needs to order more from the supplier in Japan.
Gosh, that's enough for 11 trucks. As I recall McMaster Carr had them and they are 1/4" British Pipe, not NPT.

it was a Dry Humor joke Beno :)

im just Fascinated that a OEM plug exists that will fit a 2F De-Smog application

im sure its true application is a late model intake manifold or Automatic Transmission fill or drain plug of some sort maybe ?

Last edited:
Bit the bullet and ordered them from Toyota. Total was $66 with tax. Now there's only one left in Toyota's LA warehouse. They'll be here tomorrow afternoon.

your local hardware store.

I got two sets from Lowes a couple years ago. Less than $10. Brass, work great, no leaks. Might be a little more now with the increase in brass prices.
One of few things that OEM is a waste of money......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom