2023 Black Friday Deals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just saw this on their IG

Buy select in-stock Slee Skid Plate Systems and receive a discount on matching vehicle Sliders! Simply add your model Skid Plate and Sliders to the cart to see your discount!
-
- 2022-24 Toyota Tundra 3rd Gen
- 2005-15 Toyota Tacoma 2nd Gen
- 2016-23 Toyota Tacoma 3rd Gen
- 200 Series Toyota Land Cruiser
- 100 Series Toyota Land Cruiser
- 80 Series Toyota Land Cruiser

Thanks for the heads up. Have they ever run a sale?
I am not any good to answer that, I've had my Land Cruiser for a grand total of about 2 months now lol. Had a Ranger before which Slee doesn't make anything for

Buy select in-stock Slee Skid Plate Systems and receive a discount on matching vehicle Sliders! Simply add your model Skid Plate and Sliders to the cart to see your discount!
-

I swear I wasn't lying!!!!

That's a good point. Usually, there's a way to create some sort of post that can be updated. I'm no I.T. guru to know what the h*ll it's called, but know it's like what tacoworld has for their BF deals.
Looks like the TacoWorld thread just has the first posted updated by the OP. Could do that here if the OP wanted to.

Black Friday sales at EcoFlow: EcoFlow - https://us.ecoflow.com/

EcoFlow 001.png

EcoFlow 002.png

Are there any Toyota dealership parts depts running Black Friday deals?

I am specifically looking for OEM replacement parts

-

Damn, really wanted their skids, shipping kinda kills it :confused:

@Delta VS any chance you guys are running a sale this year?
Yes actually. Going to be clearing out all our blem stuff. Will be posting a bunch of single use codes to make it easy.

here you go folks. this is almost exclusively 80 series stuff, one 100 series bumper piece (will also work with the about to be released updated 80 bumper).

I you have any questions about any of the coupons for clarity REPLY TO THIS COMMENT otherwise I won't get a notification to respond.

the coupons SHOULD be pretty self explanatory if you're familiar with our catalog of products. some of these there are more than one of, most of them there are only one of. if the coupon doesn't work it's most likely because someone else used it already.

these coupons are scheduled to be useable from the 24-27.

there will be NO RETURNS for these items. THESE ARE ALL BLEM ITEMS IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER. FULLY FUNCTIONAL BUT DON'T PASS MUSTER IN THE LOOKS DEPT.

all the coupons with RHD or LHD are for shifter consoles.

this is the first time trying a sale like this, if you find a loophole, it's due to an honest mistake. please contact me directly and let me know (info@deltavs.com). if this gets abused in any way it will never happen again and all the orders will be cancelled.

if you have multiple items in your cart and one of them is eligible for a coupon, it should work just fine.

if you have two items in your cart that are both eligible for coupons, you might have to check out twice.

I will be posting all this info on Facebook and instagram after I wake up and get moving on Friday, so mud users have a head start.

Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 6.16.32 PM.png

Are there any Toyota dealership parts depts running Black Friday deals?
I am specifically looking for OEM replacement parts

Saw this post on Slickdeals.

25% off some dealer parts.

Brake booster for the 100 - $950 through Toyota of Decatur.

A lot of our most popular brands we sell are on sale right now.

This page gets updated when anyone announces anything new for us:

To summarize for now:
Dobinsons Suspension is all 15% off until November 30th (use coupon code NOVEMBER unless it's already discounted)
Powerbrake D-Line OEM replacement pad and rotor sets are all 15% off (80, 100 series, Tacoma, 4Runner GX470, GX460, Tundra, Sequoia, etc)
Long Range Tanks are all 20% off, some are further discounted (backorders included)
All Pro Offroad, Trail Gear, Low Range and Wheeler's Offroad are all 15% off
RCI Offroad is all on sale

BF2023.jpg

ARB started their Black Friday sale this afternoon. 10-50% off various products on their d2c web store. arbusa.com

I called 4WheelParts today before I saw this announcement from ARB. 4WP they told me they do anticipate more sales but not until Friday morning.

Rhino rack sale starts friday, 20% off sitewide. 70% off some select acessories.

1700662019813.png

Free shipping on doors at CCOT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom