2023 Black Friday Deals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Welp…

I just pulled the trigger on a Dissent roof rack, taking advantage of the “Black November Sale”. I figured I would pass along the deal as a PSA and start a thread for us to tabulate other seasonal sale deals!

Post em up and go get em!

IMG_7107.png

Looks like Long Range America has auxiliary tanks (and more) for 20% off...Thinking I need one, just debating size and rear tire:

I mentioned in another thread, but I pulled the trigger on a front runner slimline 2 low profile for my lx570. 30% off. Couldn't resist

1699647437696.png

Has started to announce deals…

Fifteen52 25% off

Not to steal thunder from Mud, but the tacoma world forum black friday thread has prob the best organization of deals for black friday I've seen. Naturally some things tailored to tacos but a lot of general offroad stuff as well.
Link?

I like it also because they keep the first page updated with everything so you don't need to go through searching 30+ pages to see if something catches your fancy. They have a thread every year for BF.

I like it also because they keep the first page updated with everything so you don't need to go through searching 30+ pages to see if something catches your fancy. They have a thread every year for BF.
That's a good point. Usually, there's a way to create some sort of post that can be updated. I'm no I.T. guru to know what the h*ll it's called, but know it's like what tacoworld has for their BF deals.

Kind of a negative confirmation, but I spoke with Slee Offroad over the phone a couple days ago and asked about Black Friday. Was told they had discussed it internally and while they had not come to a decision for certain, they don't think they'll be running any sales. Throwing this out there for anybody who may have been sitting on their hands for Slee stuff.

Kind of a negative confirmation, but I spoke with Slee Offroad over the phone a couple days ago and asked about Black Friday. Was told they had discussed it internally and while they had not come to a decision for certain, they don't think they'll be running any sales. Throwing this out there for anybody who may have been sitting on their hands for Slee stuff.
Thanks for the heads up. Have they ever run a sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom