2017 ONSC Meet and Greet - March 10-12 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In Typical NC fashion, keep your eyes on the weather for this weekend. It has went from great, to rain all three days, to now rain one day (with snow at home for the ride back).. Hopefully in NC fashion it will change again before the weekend to Great weather.

Looks like I am out. My son-in-law is a royal a**hole and my daughter has had enough of his crap, read verbal abuse and manipulation, and is calling it quits. I believe we will be moving her out on either Fri or Sat. Either way, I can't see being able to make it.
That's rough, David. Don't sweat our little gathering when there's important work to do at home. I'm hoping for the best for her.

I will be there early Saturday morning with tank.

Is there anyone from SC coming? I heard Jeremy @CharlestonG8R is, but not sure. I was wondering if there is any way we can get a RTT from Matt @TailsWCU up to the event. Of so I will pay!!
Looks like I won't be able to make it... I will be returning to Charleston from Charlotte with my wife on Friday evening in her Venza. I was going to take the 100 and throw the RTT in the back, but Vitelli mentioned that it is far too big to fit inside. Sorry. I'd thought Matt @TailsWCU would attend this event because he likes ONSC much better than LCLC, but I've learned otherwise.

@fj40z I don't think anyone will be headed up for the Meet 'n Greet, so I'll just venture up your way in the near future to get those rims!

@joyRidaz I might need you to PM me your address - unless you want me to just bring the bracket to the Relic Run?

Looks like I won't be able to make it... I will be returning to Charleston from Charlotte with my wife on Friday evening in her Venza. I was going to take the 100 and throw the RTT in the back, but Vitelli mentioned that it is far too big to fit inside. Sorry. I'd thought Matt @TailsWCU would attend this event because he likes ONSC much better than LCLC, but I've learned otherwise.

@fj40z I don't think anyone will be headed up for the Meet 'n Greet, so I'll just venture up your way in the near future to get those rims!

@joyRidaz I might need you to PM me your address - unless you want me to just bring the bracket to the Relic Run?

Today is my daughter's due date for our first grandchild but nothing yet. There is a chance that I will be attending the meet and greet Saturday and I could pick up rims and get to Greenville and possibly to Charleston in the next few weeks so that Jeremy will owe me bigger time!! @fj40z, when are you attending? I will pm you my cell phone so I can keep you informed.

Anybody coming from Marshall's neck of the woods? I'd love to send a set of half doors back via Mudship if possible.

Anybody coming from Marshall's neck of the woods? I'd love to send a set of half doors back via Mudship if possible.
@JToobe can handle that if he makes the event. I can at least get them closer and hold them safely if it you'd like.

@JToobe can handle that if he makes the event. I can at least get them closer and hold them safely if it you'd like.
Yep, be glad to do if I can make it! @mtweller, are those going to Trollhole's??

@JToobe and @CharlestonG8R I was planning on coming down Friday night and leaving Saturday night. Now though one of my boys is sick so I don't thing I'll be able to camp. More than likely just day tripping on Saturday. Glad to bring them though.

Yep, be glad to do if I can make it! @mtweller, are those going to Trollhole's??

Yup. Thanks guys. I'm leaving for Charleston on Thursday morning, so I'll try and coordinate w/ a local headed to the M&G. Would greatly appreciate it!

:beer: R

@CharlestonG8R Thanks for the offer, but Sunday I saw one go for sale in the Mud classified and I quickly jumped on it. So I'm officially covered assuming it shows up in the mail.

Trying to figure out logistics if I am able to make it. Would just be me. What is the bathroom situation? Bring a bucket?

What to bring and not bring? I am crossing my fingers that I can somehow make it.

It is looking like my family and I will be at the barn around 3 pm on Saturday

Quick question.
Does someone have a door switch that I can buy and can bring it to the meet and greet? My passenger rear switch went out and now my rear door lights stay on as well as the open door light in the dash.

EDIT: Switch is for a 97lexus LX 450 ( not sure if they interchange with 80 series)

I am not sure that I could order one and have it here before I leave around noon on Friday.

If somebody has one that they can sell me please pm me.

Sorry for being off subject.

Look forward to hanging out with the ONSC family again

Del

How is the cell service at camp?

Pregnant wife would prefer if she could get in touch if need be.
Bring her. This gang has 1st aid skills. Jonathans busted up arm was patched up like the pros did it. Delivering a baby should be no sweat.

Bring her. This gang has 1st aid skills. Jonathans busted up arm was patched up like the pros did it. Delivering a baby should be no sweat.
Ha, she's got more training than all of us. She is one of the pros. I tried to get her to come. I told her she could be the official ONSC Dr. She's taking at home call this weekend and has to stay close to the hospital.

On a positive note. I've got all sorts of random stuff in my first aid kit from when she forget to empty her pockets.

Taking the pickup to Charleston by any chance?;)
Yup. Thanks guys. I'm leaving for Charleston on Thursday morning, so I'll try and coordinate w/ a local headed to the M&G. Would greatly appreciate it!

It is looking like my family and I will be at the barn around 3 pm on Saturday

Quick question.
Does someone have a door switch that I can buy and can bring it to the meet and greet? My passenger rear switch went out and now my rear door lights stay on as well as the open door light in the dash.

EDIT: Switch is for a 97lexus LX 450 ( not sure if they interchange with 80 series)

I am not sure that I could order one and have it here before I leave around noon on Friday.

If somebody has one that they can sell me please pm me.

Sorry for being off subject.

Look forward to hanging out with the ONSC family again

Del
Hey @SFROMAN I've got an extra rear door switch but it is slightly broken/rusted. It mostly works but the body is no longer waterproof and water got in it. I kept it and was planning on pulling it apart to clean up the internals (I'm cheap). When installed, the light won't always come on, backwards of what you have. Let me know if you want it.

OK Triangle guys - need a little Mudship help. Sending a Tuffy console and soft 1/2door uppers if anyone has room????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom