2017 ONSC Meet and Greet - March 10-12 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd like to remind anyone reading this that the Meet & Greet is for everybody. If you're not a member of ONSC...doesn't matter, come meet us. Not on MUD much...doesn't matter, come meet us. On MUD all the time, ONSC member, never been to an event...doesn't matter...come meet us. You're @cruiser4life and might want to get back in the game...come meet us. (sorry, man. cheap shot, I know.) We might be ugly but we're not scary. We might also poke and jab each other here in the clubhouse but don't take that the wrong way - you won't be hassled unless you hassle first.

If you only want to come for a short time to test the waters, I recommend an ETA of 3pm Saturday. Most of the trail workday crew will be back around then and folks will be relaxing while the pig finishes its gentle heat bath before the sun sets. Dinner will ideally be served around 6pm. Or 630pm. Or 7pm. We'll see.

Please feel free to post up here if you have any questions or send a PM to me or @GLTHFJ60. We'll set you straight.

When is everyone getting up to the barn? I'll be there Friday afternoon.

That would be my intent as well. But with the trailer issues - we'll see.

When is everyone getting up to the barn? I'll be there Friday afternoon.
I'll be there Friday morning. Stacy and kids around 2.

Ted and Courtney will be there as well and ready to join.

Last edited:
Friday afternoon

I'd like to remind anyone reading this that the Meet & Greet is for everybody. If you're not a member of ONSC...doesn't matter, come meet us. Not on MUD much...doesn't matter, come meet us. On MUD all the time, ONSC member, never been to an event...doesn't matter...come meet us. You're @cruiser4life and might want to get back in the game...come meet us. (sorry, man. cheap shot, I know.) We might be ugly but we're not scary. We might also poke and jab each other here in the clubhouse but don't take that the wrong way - you won't be hassled unless you hassle first.

If you only want to come for a short time to test the waters, I recommend an ETA of 3pm Saturday. Most of the trail workday crew will be back around then and folks will be relaxing while the pig finishes its gentle heat bath before the sun sets. Dinner will ideally be served around 6pm. Or 630pm. Or 7pm. We'll see.

Please feel free to post up here if you have any questions or send a PM to me or @GLTHFJ60. We'll set you straight.
What is the name of the pig we are eating?

Rumor has it, it is Wilbur:

wilbur1.jpg

We are coming down Saturday AM and leaving in the PM - TBD on when, but I am hoping LATE :)

We can bring down some Cheesy Corn - its a KC BBQ thing. We will have a crock pot full of it.

We also have plenty of sauce.

Looks like I am out. My son-in-law is a royal a**hole and my daughter has had enough of his crap, read verbal abuse and manipulation, and is calling it quits. I believe we will be moving her out on either Fri or Sat. Either way, I can't see being able to make it.

Wish I could be there Friday, but it's just not happening. I'm hoping to leave sometime Saturday morning.

We are coming down Saturday AM and leaving in the PM - TBD on when, but I am hoping LATE :)

We can bring down some Cheesy Corn - its a KC BBQ thing. We will have a crock pot full of it.

We also have plenty of sauce.

I was in KC twice this year and how this hasn't caught on across the county is beyond me. I haven't been able to enjoy BBQ since I came back.

I will be there early Saturday morning with tank.

Is there anyone from SC coming? I heard Jeremy @CharlestonG8R is, but not sure. I was wondering if there is any way we can get a RTT from Matt @TailsWCU up to the event. Of so I will pay!!

Looks like I am out. My son-in-law is a royal a**hole and my daughter has had enough of his crap, read verbal abuse and manipulation, and is calling it quits. I believe we will be moving her out on either Fri or Sat. Either way, I can't see being able to make it.
Sorry to hear that David. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom