2017 CMCC Planning (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How much is the cabin for 3 days? I am interested. PM me with the details.

Thanks
I think mine totalled $290 for 4 nights.

Everybody,

Wife can't come anymore. If anybody wants to split a cabin (next to Stump),let me know.

I am planning on heading up Friday nite or Saturday morning and am hoping to thumb a ride.

Lex

There should be plenty of open seats. Well that depends on how well Thursday and Friday go.

Alright boys.... We're a week out. Who's going when?

I plan to head up Wednesday and can leave any time but would prefer to avoid commuter traffic.

I'm planning to head up Wednesday.

@iptman, missed you at the meeting. I am heading up Wed. afternoon.

Yeah that was a strategic decision since I'll be leaving the wife with 4 kids next week. I didn't want to push my luck.

I need to pick up a transmission and transfer case from Gary's on Wednesday along with a wheel for Charlton. Does anyone feel like riding with me and helping load everything up? Gary won't be there so I'll need an extra set of hands. There'll be a free dinner and possibly a tour of the Yuengling Brewery in it for you. :beer: Gary's is about a 45 minute drive each way from the camp ground. And if anyone else needs parts from Gary I'm towing my 5x8ft trailer for all this so I'll have plenty of extra room. Let me know.

My clan will roll in sometime Thursday.

I have not talked to Burl. We are coming up sometime Wednesday.

Prof. Morthimer and I will be driving up on Wed. sometime after morning rush hour dies down, but getting through Harrisburg before evening rush hour. That means we'll be leaving No. VA between 10am and 1:30pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom